6 replies to this topic

#1 Flet

Flet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:27 AM

Hi

Does anyone know from where can I buy canvasses printer from. I would like to print all my work into canvasses. I do not wish to use any canvas prints companies for a simple reason that my art work endless.

I wish if anyone can help.

Regards
Sam

#2 dustin

dustin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:49 AM

CALL SOMEONE AT LEXJET AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU A RECOMMENDATION

#3 Sara256

Sara256

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:43 AM

Yes surely LEXJET will be the best option to get recommendations!

#4 S.Peters

S.Peters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:19 PM

I use ESJ Designs for printing my photos on canvas. The prices are so cheap it wouldn't make sense for me to buy a printer just for my own use.

SP

#5 blakestephen

blakestephen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 09:53 PM

I think the above advice is best really. If you are looking to start selling canvas prints or wall art in general then perhaps it would be best to use a reputable company that already has the printer. Printers are very very expensive and you would have to fork out for materials etc.

When printing canvases, you need to have a) the printer, cool.gif the rolls of canvas, c) the inks, d) the frames and all framing supplies, not to mention packaging materials, stretching materials, compressors etc etc etc.

Try someone like Four Blank Walls for canvas prints. They do wholesale prints from about 5.00 and are probably one of the best known out there for resellers.

#6 JohnBrown1321

JohnBrown1321

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:23 AM

For getting quality digital canvas printing and publishing service direct to the public canvas printer is really useful.
I can recommend you epson stylus pro 4800 for that.
Epson Stylus Pro 4800 provides breakthrough potential for printing giclee, fine art photography.
So it will be a nice selection for you.
--------------------------------
Printer Cartridges

#7 pauling

pauling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:30 AM

Hi,
There are lots of companies available in worldwide that offers canvas printer at reasonable price. You can find such type of companies online or you can take help from local business directory.

Digital Printing Equipment

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users