Photo

"congratulations Smw57!

1 reply to this topic

#1 kenp

kenp

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,563 posts
  • Interests:My intrests are my camera,,fishing ,and extracting Jack Russel hairs from my sensor!,,,,

Posted 18 December 2006 - 07:25 PM

Hi Steve just taken time out to pass on my best wishes on your brush with fame!.lol.... I am sure I am not alone in saying it couldn't happen to a more accomplished photographer and an out and out nice fella!,you turn out some stunning work which gives us all something to aim at ,yet you are always willing to help out with our problems!....Trouble is now you have to get better as everyone is watching you...lol...well I'm off to do some reading of the Photographers dictionary,,I'm not out of the "A"s yet.......lol..I'll say well done again my friend and keep shooting!..............................Ken
If I see something I "SHOOT!"

#2 McKenzie

McKenzie

• Advanced Members 300
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,579 posts
  • Interests:Classic Motorcycles, Martial Arts ( mostly Karate and Tai Chi and Kendo), Walking, Dogs and Dog Training, Rugby, wildlife and old mine exploration, mineral collecting.

Posted 23 December 2006 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE (kenp @ Dec 18 2006, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Steve just taken time out to pass on my best wishes on your brush with fame!.lol.... I am sure I am not alone in saying it couldn't happen to a more accomplished photographer and an out and out nice fella!,you turn out some stunning work which gives us all something to aim at ,yet you are always willing to help out with our problems!....Trouble is now you have to get better as everyone is watching you...lol...well I'm off to do some reading of the Photographers dictionary,,I'm not out of the "A"s yet.......lol..I'll say well done again my friend and keep shooting!..............................Ken

Thank you very much Ken, your kind words are appreciated more than you will know!
Very best wishes
Steve
You don't take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users