Thanks To All

5 replies to this topic

#1 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:59 PM

I would like to thank all who voted for my pic in the last POW competition, what a wonderful way to enter this site:)

Thank you Mark for picking my pic in the 10 you liked I am amazed to have won:)

I have received an email from the canvas people but not the Exposure site, am I right in thinking I should have heard from them or have I got it wrong please?

Either way I am delighted with this it is an honour:smile.gif)

Best regards Charlotte

PS Sorry for delay in this post but I have been away in WAles and only just got back about an hour ago.
Whats in the bag:)
Nikon D200 + Nikon 80-400 VR + Nikon 50mm 1.8 + Nikon 85mm 1.8 + Sigma 10-20 + Sigma 18-200 + Sigma 105 macro + manual bellows and an SB800 Nikon flash all well used as I can't put them down

#2 markgoldstein

markgoldstein

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:05 PM

Charlotte, you just need to follow the instructions in the email that I sent smile.gif

If you don't hear anything back from their Support dept in the next few days, just let me know and I will chase it up for you.
Mark Goldstein
Editor, PhotographyBLOG

#3 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (markgoldstein @ Mar 15 2007, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Charlotte, you just need to follow the instructions in the email that I sent smile.gif

If you don't hear anything back from their Support dept in the next few days, just let me know and I will chase it up for you.

Hi Mark

Thanks for your reply, I have received an email about the canvas but not the Exposure Web site that was why I was asking you if I had won this too as if I have that will be wonderful:)

B R Charlotte
Nikon D200 + Nikon 80-400 VR + Nikon 50mm 1.8 + Nikon 85mm 1.8 + Sigma 10-20 + Sigma 18-200 + Sigma 105 macro + manual bellows and an SB800 Nikon flash all well used as I can't put them down

#4 markgoldstein

markgoldstein

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:22 PM

You've won both, you just need to sign up for the Exposure Manager account, then email their Support to ask them to upgrade you.
Mark Goldstein
Editor, PhotographyBLOG

#5 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (markgoldstein @ Mar 15 2007, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You've won both, you just need to sign up for the Exposure Manager account, then email their Support to ask them to upgrade you.

Hi Mark Thank you for that I was thinking I was wrong, brilliant will do as you say:)

Best regards Charlotte

#6 markgoldstein

markgoldstein

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 07:53 PM

We have two prizes to give away now for the POW contest biggrin.gif
Mark Goldstein
Editor, PhotographyBLOG

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users