Gallery Button

4 replies to this topic

#1 Amandart

Amandart

• Advanced Members 300
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,460 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:52 AM

When a member leaves a comment under a photo there is a button to click for that commenter's profile. Long ago, before the website was revamped there used to be another button to click for the commenter's gallery. I really miss that button. It saved a lot of time searching for the photos of the people who left comments. Is there any chance you could bring that button back, Mark?

Thanks,
Amanda

#2 markgoldstein

markgoldstein

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:32 AM

I've moved this topic to the correct forum, so that I'll remember where it is in the future!

This issue has already been raised by someone before, I think, and is on my (long) list of things to investigate smile.gif
Mark Goldstein
Editor, PhotographyBLOG

#3 vjbm

vjbm

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:49 PM

This has my vote. I always want to view different peoples galleries but i don't know how to get there without doing a search and usually I forget the name when I go to the search page.

#4 aderixon

aderixon

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Interests:Check my photoblog for more images and links to other galleries.<br /><br />Most of my current work is project or theme-based, and therefore is intended to be viewed in an overall context rather than as individual images.<br /><br />NB. As a deliberate decision, I never leave numerical ratings on images.

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:23 PM

Another vote from me - this feature is critical in making it quick and easy for me to view a commenter's own gallery, to gain some idea of their work and leave reciprocal comments on a few of their images.

Cheers,
Ade

#5 Andy Mansell

Andy Mansell

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:18 AM

Count me in I was just looking for a quicker way and found this thread biggrin.gif
Andy Mansell - If it moves shoot it.... with a Nikon of course!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users