4 replies to this topic

#1 tubbywithcamera

tubbywithcamera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 10:21 AM

well i would just like to say hello and congratulate on a great site all of the pics on here are great the cameras i use are fujifilm s3500,samsung digimax s800 and an old pentaxme i still learning the pics i like to take are every day off the cuff i say i do not tend to say much as my spelling is horrid an i have been told on other forums about this (hope this one is difrent) i got told of the site by kenp an cols 2 good lads like i say good site an thanks.

#2 kenp

kenp

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,563 posts
  • Interests:My intrests are my camera,,fishing ,and extracting Jack Russel hairs from my sensor!,,,,

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:13 PM

Well Hello young "TUBBY".............welcome to the site...you will find everyone on here very friendly and always willing to give advice!. I have learned a tremendous amount since I arrived and continue to learn from the wealth of talent collected here,there are some fantastic Photographers on the blog and as I say they are all willing to help you out,all you have to do is ask!. So keep on posting and just enjoy yourself,all the best and happy shooting!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ken
If I see something I "SHOOT!"

#3 tubbywithcamera

tubbywithcamera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:59 PM

thank u mister ken this is a great site,its started me off again now i take me camera with me most times

#4 Frenchie

Frenchie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:13 AM

Hi Tubby and welcome. I'm a newbie here too but, from what I've seen on the site so far, I'm sure you'll find that what matters first and foremost is a keenness to improve your photography, not your ability with English. smile.gif

#5 kooky

kooky

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 08:28 PM

Hello, not been here long myself, and find it a lovely site, and any advice or comments i get i greatly appreciate as a learner, shouldnt worry about the spelling, it's not my best subject either biggrin.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users