A Remarkable Blog

No replies to this topic

#1 OSfllwr

OSfllwr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:02 AM

I enjoy Obadiah Shoher's website, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict, for considerable time. few weeks ago, Obadiah published an article which stunned me. The idea was, how many of us would merely call 1-800 line and say anonymously, "I support you"? Tens of thousands visitors follow the Samson Blinded constantly and concur with Obadiah, but relatively few are ready to act even in insignificant things. In the message, they requested a easy thing: to help spread the word. And here I'm, writing about the website,.
Obadiah is an attorney, public figure, politician. Obadiah writes very remarkable articles concerning Israel, United States, and the Middle East, war and asymmetric warfare, peace and religion. His ideas are considerably hot, but frankly he's stating mere truth, the thing that us in Europe hardly ever read in TV programs.
Obadiah's blog was rated the best Jewish and Israeli blog in People's Choice Awards and came out top in four categories, though Google refused to promote it due to the "sensitive content." Have a glance at http://www.samsonblinded.com/blog

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users