Which Printer Is Good For The Following:

1 reply to this topic

#1 sbolton

sbolton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:10 AM

I need a printer to print 13 x 19. I use black and white and color. I also like glossy, but not all the time. I am considering the HP Photosmart Pro B9180, the Epson R1800 or the Epson 2400.

Any comments on which to buy are welcome. With Epson, I worry about ink clogs.

Many thanks for any help provided.

#2 Pattie

Pattie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:50 PM

I purchased the HP Photosmart Pro B9180 in Jan. Today is April 28, 2007 and I had a part fall off while a print was dropping out of the printer. The quality of the prints is excellent all but the white areas with lustre paper. The printer has 3 problems already. The top feeder or Specialty Tray for canvas etc. drops the print on the floor out the back of the printer. The main tray is shooting prints out. I contacted HP on the internet and was satisfied with the person who was typing back at me. The printer was under warranty so I was going to pay extra ($75) to have it shipped overnight. I had a deadline with a photo job. I waited the next day for the shipment to arrive. At around 3:00, I knew something was up. Checking my e-mails I discovered that it was not going to ship til May 9 or estimated May 3. I got on the phone and was transferred to 4 people. The first 2 were from India. The last was a tech support from Ontario. I am extremely upset with the service.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users