Nikon Picture Project + Facebook

2 replies to this topic

#1 evese

evese

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:38 PM

I've recently taken some JPEG pictures of a society night out on my Nikon D50. I put them into Nikon Picture Project and not being bothered to sort through them myself simply Auto Enhanced them. They looked resonable enough so I put them into photoshop to reduce them all from around 3000 pixels to 1000 and the saved them at a slightly reduced quality of 7.

They look fine on my moniter but when I try and upload them onto my facebook account they appear very dark. I think the problem lies in Picture Project but i'm not sure. Any help would be great!

#2 powhound

powhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (evese @ May 1 2007, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've recently taken some JPEG pictures of a society night out on my Nikon D50. I put them into Nikon Picture Project and not being bothered to sort through them myself simply Auto Enhanced them. They looked resonable enough so I put them into photoshop to reduce them all from around 3000 pixels to 1000 and the saved them at a slightly reduced quality of 7.

They look fine on my moniter but when I try and upload them onto my facebook account they appear very dark. I think the problem lies in Picture Project but i'm not sure. Any help would be great!

I have the exact same problem with Picture Project.

Playing around with a few things to see if I can figure out what is causing the problem. I'll post back if something comes up!

#3 powhound

powhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (powhound @ Jun 14 2007, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (evese @ May 1 2007, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the exact same problem with Picture Project.

Playing around with a few things to see if I can figure out what is causing the problem. I'll post back if something comes up!

After modifying in Picture Project I used Slowview to simply open, re-save then upload. Seems to work fine.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users