5 replies to this topic

#1 blank-space

blank-space

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:11 PM

have a look at www.blank-space.co.uk

1st class products and service.....very good trade prices....

#2 S.Peters

S.Peters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:49 PM

I have purchase a virety of printed products from ESJDesigns. They supply canvas printing, acrylic printing, fine art printing and photo printing. All the products are top quality and very low prices.

http://www.esjdesigns.co.uk

#3 blakestephen

blakestephen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:16 PM

If you are looking for perspex or acrylic prints then try Four Blank Walls. They are the oldest and best known printers of both canvases and perspex. They will also beat any price you get from the competition. Try them out, you have nothing to lose.

#4 Jimmy1234

Jimmy1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:38 AM

There are various companies that offer acrylic printing, it can get quite expensive but I have recently seen one that looks worth the money. visit these guys www.canvasprintsonline.com or do a search in google for acrylic prints or perspex prints, usually the best companies are found here. I hope this helps

#5 digiman9000

digiman9000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

Also check out www.photoacrylicprinting.com, as the site name suggests, they specialize in acrylic at very reasonable prices.

#6 Tom Wiliams

Tom Wiliams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:06 AM

The finished pictures were printed direct onto the thick acrylic. The images were sharp, vibrant with a good colour reproduction.

On top of everything the price was really competitive. Unbelievable for such a superior product.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users