Canon Zoombrowser Ex 5.5 Help Please

2 replies to this topic

#1 JanieB

JanieB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:54 PM

I have Canon Zoombrowser EX 5.5which came with my Canon digital camera. I have used it this morning to burn my pictures onto a CD for storage. Everything worked fine and within 5 minutes all of my photos were saely burnt onto CD. I then went to make another copy using the same process but this time I get an error message saying "The CD drive does not support the requested operation"

Does anyone know why or how I can resolve this? I have done the usual things - shutdown restart. Different CD and have also tried burning music to CD to check driver which worked fine.

Please help - going out of my mind trying to work it out.
Thanks

#2 chas

chas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Photography, DIY.

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (JanieB @ May 23 2007, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have Canon Zoombrowser EX 5.5which came with my Canon digital camera. I have used it this morning to burn my pictures onto a CD for storage. Everything worked fine and within 5 minutes all of my photos were saely burnt onto CD. I then went to make another copy using the same process but this time I get an error message saying "The CD drive does not support the requested operation"

Does anyone know why or how I can resolve this? I have done the usual things - shutdown restart. Different CD and have also tried burning music to CD to check driver which worked fine.

Please help - going out of my mind trying to work it out.
Thanks

#3 chas

chas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Photography, DIY.

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:45 PM

Hi Janie. Assuming you have Windows XP and your photos are in 'My Pictures' folder, put a fresh disc in the drive, highlight the photos you want copying and chose 'Copy to CD' in Picture Tasks window on left of folder. A balloon at bottom right corner of screen should pop up saying 'You have files waiting to be copied to CD' Click on it and you will see Files ready to be written to CD. Select 'Write these files to CD' and follow instructions. If they do write to your CD, then maybe the Canon software is not working properly. Try deleting it and put it back on your PC and try again. I have not used this software for saving my photos, although I have it on my PC. I use 'Nero' which rarely fails. Hope this helps. chas.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users