Fuji S9600

1 reply to this topic

#1 Paulsco

Paulsco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 07:43 PM

Have just upgraded to this camera which after a week and lots of reading of the manual I feel it offers lots of potential. Does anyone have any tips or know of any guide books or other media that might help. I am trying to avoid setting everything to Auto.

#2 chappo1

chappo1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,726 posts
  • Interests:Australian wildlife, photography, red wine. White wine if there is no red and.... (Is wife beating a hobby or a passtime? ).<br />language- As you may gather from some of my smart arse comments....

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:15 AM

Can I recommend that you choose Aperture priority which lets you choose the depth of field and the camera then sets the shutter speed. Set your ISO as high as you dare- I do not know the camera you have but 400 ought to be OK.
Depending on what you are photographing, a tripod or monopod may be a good investment.
john
QUOTE (Paulsco @ Jun 29 2007, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have just upgraded to this camera which after a week and lots of reading of the manual I feel it offers lots of potential. Does anyone have any tips or know of any guide books or other media that might help. I am trying to avoid setting everything to Auto.

We're off to see the Lizard~~the wonderful (sic) Lizard of Oz~~

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users