Your Photos On Acrylic

6 replies to this topic

#1 blank-space

blank-space

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:56 AM

If you want a different way of displaying your photos have a look at www.blank-space.co.uk

They offer the lowest prices in the UK ( by a huge margin ) on Acrylic, Canvas and even Deckchairs !!!! And a very personal service.

Well worth a look !!

#2 blakestephen

blakestephen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:35 PM

check out http://www.fourblankwalls.co.uk. They are much cheaper and specialize in working with photographers. They do perspex art and canvas prints. Little know secret...shhhh!

#3 S.Peters

S.Peters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:46 PM

ESJ Designs suppy acrylic printing at the cheapest prices I can find. An A3 acrylic print including delivery is only 40. They also sell very cheap canvas prints.

S

#4 digiman9000

digiman9000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:24 PM

Also check out Photo Acrylic Printing: www.photoacrylicprinting.com, as the site name suggests, they specialize in acrylic a reasonable prices.

#5 manny6767

manny6767

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:26 AM

Have used a few of these whilst looking for a supplier to my photography business

By far and away the frames and service at Photo Acrylic are the best prints ive used and at the lowest price

More than happy to recommend them

http://www.photo-acrylic.co.uk

#6 jimmyz

jimmyz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:51 PM

I'm in the US and find Bumblejax Photo Mounting to be price competitive for acrylic photo mounting. They also offer bamboo and aluminum and it's rare to find such great customer service these days.

#7 Katrina

Katrina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:40 AM

There are many good companies in uk offering canvas printing services including Canvas Art, Canvas Prints, Photo Canvas Printing
High Quality Canvas Prints at low rates - Visit Canvas Art Blog to find info about canvas art and photo canvas printing.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users