1 reply to this topic

#1 J Gordon

J Gordon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:19 PM

Hi all,

Just wanted to bring to your attention our new online service for referring brides to be to wedding photographers, called Wedding Photography World. We are now ranking higher than SWPP in google results and are receiving n increasing number of enquiries from brides to be.

We always welcome feedback on the site itself, so please take a look for yourself at www.WeddingPhotographyWorld.co.uk and let us know what you think, whether it be good bad or downright ugly! We also have an Overseas page, currently dedicated to english couples marrying in Tuscany, Italy, but we are looking to branch out to other countrys and continents as we are receiving enquiries from all over the world as well as the UK

Have a look at the site anyway, and let us know what you think.

Cheers,

Jimbo

#2 gjonmatushaj.com

gjonmatushaj.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:art & sports

Posted 18 August 2007 - 05:31 PM

hi all
my name is gjon matushaj and i am an wedding & family photographer.
We provide a friendly wedding and family photography service in studio, at your own home, garden and / or a location of your choice.
We will produce a selection of photographs and portraits which will capture the spirit of your special day and provide
you with memories for years to come. We will happily attend your family event such as a special birthday celebration or anniversary
and spoil you with a wide selection of images from which you can make your final choices.
We love pets and we are very keen on photographing them.
We also provide the finest hair&make-up artists for your special day.

please check my site.

www.gjonmatushaj.com

thanks
gjon
xxxx

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users