#1 storm

storm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:23 PM

Hi guys,

great forum! biggrin.gif

I have a Fuji S6500 and have just bought a 58mm set of zoom / wide angle lenses from ebay. They have arrived safe and sound but being a total novice, a probably a bit of an idiot really, I need a question answering!

How do I interchange the lenses? They screw onto the end of my existing lens but it looks like I am looking through a long cardboard tube! Also, the camera wil not focus properly when the lens is on! The filters that came with it fit great and work well, just can't get the hang of the zoom and wide angle ones!

I did check with the seller to ensure they were ok for my type of camera and they said "Yes, perfect"...

Any help would be a big help!!!

Thanks guys!

#2 kenp

kenp

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,563 posts
  • Interests:My intrests are my camera,,fishing ,and extracting Jack Russel hairs from my sensor!,,,,

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:58 PM

Does your camera have manual focus?...........if so you probably have to use it.......sorry I'm not aquainted with your camera..I'll look into it for you...........Ken

I had a look on Warehouse express for fuji bits and bobs!.....they do wide angle adaptors etc for other models but not the 6500..........I think you may have been sold a "PUP!"............hang around though as someone with more experience will be along shortly!..........welcome to the blog !................Ken
If I see something I "SHOOT!"

#3 feral2007

feral2007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 03:36 AM

Looking at the fuji site it seems they make a wide angle adaptor WL-FXS6 Wide Conversion Lens for S6500fd / S9500 / S9600 P10N078760A but cant seem to find the other adaptor youve mentioned. Perhaps the fuji site may give you some help

http://www.fujifilm....r-s6500fd-s9500

i have the 6500fd too and love it .. despite my struggles to come to terms with all the functions ,,please le t me know how it goes i was consdiering buying the wdieangle adaptor myself smile.gif

Cheers Paul

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users