5 replies to this topic

#1 itshard2bme

itshard2bme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 01:03 AM

Hi,

I'm looking to find a place to get a few one off posters printed - but I have very little money. Does anyone know of a REALLY cheap, yet good quality poster printers??? Would be even better if they used poster stock paper and not photo paper.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

smile.gif

#2 therightpic

therightpic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:51 PM

I am not sure if this is what you are after but try setting up an account on redbubble.com, then buy your own stuff and see if it is as cheap as you want. You could try imagekind.com to do the same thing.

Also, you could use Smugmug or Ritzpix. Either one can print out poster sized prints, though they may be more expensive than you want.

Depending on where you live the cheapest thing might be to just run down to a copy store and see if they have any scraps or odds and ends poster paper that they would print what you want printed on for a discount.

#3 posters-and-portraits

posters-and-portraits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (itshard2bme @ Oct 15 2007, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I'm looking to find a place to get a few one off posters printed - but I have very little money. Does anyone know of a REALLY cheap, yet good quality poster printers??? Would be even better if they used poster stock paper and not photo paper.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

smile.gif

Hi I have just bought an Epson 3000 A2 printer, and am looking to start up a small buisness doing just that.
I still need to buy paper but that can soon be done. If you can email me and let me know what you want , what for, what you can afford, and where you are. I may be able to help.
Chris

#4 posters-and-portraits

posters-and-portraits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (therightpic @ Oct 17 2007, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am not sure if this is what you are after but try setting up an account on redbubble.com, then buy your own stuff and see if it is as cheap as you want. You could try imagekind.com to do the same thing.

Also, you could use Smugmug or Ritzpix. Either one can print out poster sized prints, though they may be more expensive than you want.

Depending on where you live the cheapest thing might be to just run down to a copy store and see if they have any scraps or odds and ends poster paper that they would print what you want printed on for a discount.

Hi I have just bought an Epson 3000 A2 printer, and am looking to start up a small buisness doing just that.
I still need to buy paper but that can soon be done. If you can email me and let me know what you want , what for, what you can afford, and where you are. I may be able to help.
Chris

#5 Biddie

Biddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:58 PM

Actually there are many places where you can print posters at a low price. As for me, Iím satisfied with Print-Print service. They can offer high quality and cheap poster printing.

#6 andyskevenger

andyskevenger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:20 PM

Most of the events through the promotion of posters and banners and leaflets. However, poster printing can be expensive and may not be within the budget of many companies and cheap poster printing is the best choice.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users