Photo

What Make/modal D-slr Should I Get If I Want To Use My Old Lense?

1 reply to this topic

#1 brimmer

brimmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 06:14 PM

Hi this is my lens. It is an old olympus zuiko http://www.mir.com.m...mls/65200mm.htm

It has all the specs on that webpage.

Does anyone know of any D-slrs that would let me fit this lens in it ? i know it would have to be manual focusing and stuff but still, i dont want to just chuck out the lens. Would it fit in all Olympus D-slrs ? Are there any other makes it could fit in ? Thank you

My budget is between 300 - 1000 but preferable no more than 600. If anyone has any ideas though, please give a range of cameras ( as in a range of different prices, even if it goes more than 600. But no more than 1000 really)

#2 Upstart65+

Upstart65+

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (brimmer @ Dec 2 2007, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi this is my lens. It is an old olympus zuiko http://www.mir.com.m...mls/65200mm.htm

It has all the specs on that webpage.

Does anyone know of any D-slrs that would let me fit this lens in it ? i know it would have to be manual focusing and stuff but still, i dont want to just chuck out the lens. Would it fit in all Olympus D-slrs ? Are there any other makes it could fit in ? Thank you

My budget is between 300 - 1000 but preferable no more than 600. If anyone has any ideas though, please give a range of cameras ( as in a range of different prices, even if it goes more than 600. But no more than 1000 really)

The canon eos body will accept most adapters for film camera lenses. They work will if you are willing to give up AF. Ebay lists a large number of adapters and I'm sure zuikos are among them. I have just started getting into the "manual focus" world and I've found there is a whole cult. Many of them are pros.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users