7 replies to this topic

#1 stacy

stacy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:47 AM

Hi

Is any one here familiar with the 'Photo Story Platinum' software?

I am interested in purchasing software which included Christmas templates with the ability to create an Christmas photo movie easily by digital photos. I hear about 'Wondershare Photo Story Platinum' and see manystunning samples create by this software, but I want to get some opinions of ones who once purchased this software.

Thank you

#2 Alise

Alise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:12 PM

Hi,
I really don't know whether it helps, but you should look here http://www.big-easy-...-software.co.uk, there are a ot of footage library software, video library software and stockfootage systems.

Best Regards smile.gif

#3 stacy

stacy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (Alise @ Feb 25 2008, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,
I really don't know whether it helps, but you should look here http://www.big-easy-...-software.co.uk, there are a ot of footage library software, video library software and stockfootage systems.

Best Regards smile.gif

Thanks for your information. It offers many library resources. but I Can't find one suitable slideshow maker for me! sad.gif

#4 julley

julley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (stacy @ Dec 4 2007, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi

I am interested in purchasing software which included Christmas templates with the ability to create an Christmas photo movie easily by digital photos. I hear about 'Wondershare Photo Story Platinum' and see manystunning samples create by this software, but I want to get some opinions of ones who once purchased this software.

Thank you

Hi, Stacy,

I always put slideshow on this websites:
www.slide.com
www.mywackospace.com/image-slideshow/
www.slideroll.com/

Last weekend, I visit my dear friend when he was creating an slideshow for his baby. the effect is so cool. You know, the software he used is "Wondershare Photo Story Platinum", so I can reply your thread.

It is easy to use. Many transition effects are provided , stunning!

#5 tipbag

tipbag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 03:46 AM

Sorry. I havn't purchased this software. After seeing the samples, I really appreciate it.

QUOTE (stacy @ Dec 4 2007, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi

I am interested in purchasing software which included Christmas templates with the ability to create an Christmas photo movie easily by digital photos. I hear about 'Wondershare Photo Story Platinum' and see manystunning samplescreate by this software, but I want to get some opinions of ones who once purchased this software.

Thank you

#6 tenssi

tenssi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:26 AM

Hi, so far as i know sothink photo album maker could meet your need, the rich built-in template which include christmas effect help you maker album as you like. What's more, with this tool you could upload your photos online and share with your friend quicker and easier.
here, you could go to sothink.com wink.gif wink.gif to know more features.

#7 d.robert42

d.robert42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:45 AM

Please can anyone provide me libk for the software, I am trying album based software, currently tries DGfoto and Powerpix, I am looking for cost effective solution for my lab. please suggest. thanks

#8 meo

meo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:06 AM

i'm not familiar with it
but i used to use photoshop and proshow gold photo story platinum ,proshow gold is kinda complicated and photo story platinum is not a professional photo editing software,it is for create photos to dvd or other formats and contains kinds of text effects,easy to use but not as powerful as photoshop but easy to use ,i think it can satisfy your require.
http://www.ourpix.co...o.html?page=150

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users