Photo

Ideas, Please!

No replies to this topic

#1 sameashby

sameashby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:My wonderful Family (husband, 2 kids, bump), photography, walking and reading.<br /><br />I've just got my first SLR!! I have a second hand sony A100 with a 18-70mm macro lens, and I'm happily experimenting with what I can do. I'm really impressed by the fact i can get good pictures of teh children without sticking the camera up their noses! we also have a Canon Ixus 70, which is a wonderful compact camera (I love it, it's brilliant) which is perfect for keeping in a pocket for capturing a great moment. I'm hoping to turn semi pro at some point, so all ideas and constructive criticism is very very welcome!

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice on what to do with my slightly broken Ixus70. It's virtually new, but someone (not me!) got sand into the lens assembly and now it's seized up sad.gif

Should I get it repaired, and any ideas on how much that will cost, plus where to get it done in Scotland, or should i replace it? If i get it repaired, will it be as reliable - I've heard that it sometimes just isnt' worth it. If I replace, what would you all reccommend?

Either way, I want to get the ball rolling as I feel like I've had something amputated - withdrawal!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users