2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris W Humphries

Chris W Humphries

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:11 PM

Would you be so kind as to take a look at my website (http://www.myphotosontheweb.co.uk) and comment on my photos please?

Im depserate to improve, but seem to be hitting a brick wall. Any hints and tips, would be greatly appreciated. Please leave comments on either my websites guestbook, or on this forum.

Thankyou all, so much in advance.

Kindest regards

Christopher Ward Humphries
Chris.W.Humphries
www.myphotosontheweb.co.uk

#2 Bridget

Bridget

• Advanced Members 200
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,023 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy playing the piano,my job with the elderly,and of course photography.

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:52 AM

Hi there Christopher,

I have looked at your website,and have seen your work.Why don't you post some photos in the gallery here for all to see and comment on.You have some lovely photos,but it's difficult to comment on them all in a guestbook.If you posted in the gallery you would get more help fom our friendly lot here,Try it we don't bite.Welcome to the site smile.gif

Bridget

#3 Chris W Humphries

Chris W Humphries

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Bridget @ Jun 2 2008, 05:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there Christopher,

I have looked at your website,and have seen your work.Why don't you post some photos in the gallery here for all to see and comment on.You have some lovely photos,but it's difficult to comment on them all in a guestbook.If you posted in the gallery you would get more help fom our friendly lot here,Try it we don't bite.Welcome to the site smile.gif

Bridget

Bridget, thankyou for your comments and advice.

Will pick out a few to upload now. I will await your comments.
Chris.W.Humphries
www.myphotosontheweb.co.uk

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users