3 replies to this topic

#1 Oly_M

Oly_M

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:47 PM

Hi,
I was just wondering if there were any BibblePro users around.... and I have a silly question... do you edit your jpg images with it too? (i.e. not just Raw)

blink.gif

Would appreciate any feedback

"The poetry of photography will always be more important than the mechanics of the camera..." - J-H. Lartigue

#2 Bridget

Bridget

• Advanced Members 200
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,023 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy playing the piano,my job with the elderly,and of course photography.

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:44 PM

Hi there Danielle

I have used it as it's compatable with the D3 raw files.I have had so muc trouble finding a programme that is compatable.From what i have seen it appears good and yes i have played with jpegs also.I have not had much time with it so can't help really,so if you have any tips it would be nice to have them

Bridget

#3 chappo1

chappo1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,726 posts
  • Interests:Australian wildlife, photography, red wine. White wine if there is no red and.... (Is wife beating a hobby or a passtime? ).<br />language- As you may gather from some of my smart arse comments....

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:39 AM

I use Sony's packaged raw convertor with which I am extremely happy...it will however only work with raw format...john
We're off to see the Lizard~~the wonderful (sic) Lizard of Oz~~

#4 Oly_M

Oly_M

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:07 AM

thank you so much for sharing your input... I'm trying out a trial version of Bibble Pro and really like it but there is soooooo much to learn. I'm encountering a few problems when I want to bring in a TIFF saved version into my Elements 2.0 program. It only seems to take them in 8 bit instead of 16 dry.gif

I guess I have some reading to do on that...

p.s. the only niggle so far with Bibble is there doesn't seem to be an 'undo' button... that perspective tool to straighten am image is a bit of a bugger huh.gif
"The poetry of photography will always be more important than the mechanics of the camera..." - J-H. Lartigue

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users