Custom Made Wall Stickers

17 replies to this topic

#1 kmole

kmole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:10 PM

Hey everybody. I found this really cool site that is cool for photographers. It's similar to fathead- you know those giant wall stickers except these are custom made from your own photo's! Really Cool!!!!

https://www.ipixxl.com/

Check it out!

#2 martan

martan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:34 AM

Much better than that one...go to the best in the country...Jumbo Sticky Pics. Everyone else is an imitator. These guys started it and are absolutely the most reliable and highest quality out there. They're based in Missouri. High integrity. They have a program for official distributors also with good commissions for photographers who market their products. They provide super support as well. Their website is www.jumbostickypics.com.

#3 njwoods

njwoods

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:03 PM

hello all,
I think that is a fabulous idea, I will look into it and thanks. I guess I just need to decide if any of my photos are good enough to put up in a large size on the wall.

You know how we are our own worst critics much of the time and all that jazz.

easy wall art and many designs....vinyl wall art

#4 rmc0302

rmc0302

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:04 AM

Thank you for posting this. I want to do something like this for my mom of my family.

#5 kez

kez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

these are great suggestions everybody, love them!
never seen wall stickers before, but really like the look of these wall stickers,

think i might order some
anybody ordered from any of the sites suggested on the forum yet? tongue.gif

#6 julie333

julie333

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:43 AM

Hi everybody! I bought a sticker on a really cool web site : www.hu2.com . Stickers are really trendy and cheaper!

#7 ThinTwin.com

ThinTwin.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 04:36 PM

Hello everybody. Just thought I'd throw the ThinTwin.com name in the ring with my competitors. We offer a wide variety of materials (vinyl, posters, canvas, and a printable fabric). We specialize in custom work, but also have a huge selection of themes and accents in the "Shop Our Catalog" section of the website that are great for kitchens, bathrooms and bedroom decor. We offer themed combo packs, indvidual catalog images and wall borders and wall patterns. Please feel free to compare our selection and prices versus the competition. Thanks so much and good luck with your search! We would love the opportunity to assist you with projects.

The ThinTwin Team

#8 Jeff Risk

Jeff Risk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:02 PM

Thats good

#9 gilroy

gilroy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (rmc0302 @ Mar 29 2009, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you for posting this. I want to do something like this for my mom of my family.

You can try Online Printing for wall stickers and high quality printings. They offer Free graphic designing and shipping with all printing orders all around the world at all major destinations.
I hope it helps you lot for getting large size quality stickers.....if you need some quotations and want to know how much they are cheap. There are a professional online representative available at the website for helping you.

Thanks & Regards,

#10 farisantoun

farisantoun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:11 PM

Wall Stickers thrilling

Wall stickers are also known as wall decals or transfers and they are an amazing innovation in wall decor as you can now transform your walls anytime you want. Forget

about time consuming and messy wallpaper application. No need to worry about the fact that you may tire of the design and have to re-decorate in a couple of years.

Wall decals or wall stickers are easy to apply, they are great value and can be easily removed without damaging the wall. There are a huge range of graphic designs

available so choose a style that suits your own personal vision and start customizing your living room, kitchen, bedroom or or office. Interested? Here is how you do

it.search for a design of your choice. High street retailers are proving slow to catch on to the trend so the best place to look is online. There is a huge selection

available, so pour yourself a cuppa and give yourself some time to surf the net and find the perfect sticker for you. There are huge designs that will fill an entire

wall and smaller designs for those feeling less brave. There are urban images such as landmark buildings like Big ben and the Eiffel Tower. find a friend to help you

to apply the sticker. Clean the wall surface with a dry cloth. Decide how and where you want to place the wall stickers. Use masking tape to attach the corners so you

can be sure they are where you want them to be. Carefully begin to peel away the backing paper at a 45 degree angle, starting from one top corner. Use the tool

supplied or a credit card to smooth the sticker on to the wall. Push out all the air bubbles and secure the graphic and the backing tape to the wall. now that your

design is on the wall, it is time to remove the tape. Gently pull the tape at a sharp angle back from the wall while checking to make sure that the vinyl is adhering

to the wall.

www.yalla2shop.com

#11 Lars Son

Lars Son

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

The logo on the wall, also known as a tag in the wall, wall tattoo, vinyl or wall, is a vinyl adhesive that attaches to a wall or other smooth surface for decoration and the media. Wall decals are cut with a vinyl cutter. They are usually one color, but nowadays trend have changed a lot.

Most of the peoples are using different wall stickers for decorating the rooms, and offices. It have replaced the hand made architecture as used in olden days to decorate the interiors as seen in forts etc.

The wall sticker can be easily pasted and gives more attractive looks then the olden work.

#12 JohnW34

JohnW34

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:21 AM

Another wall decal site to try out is www.Incrediline.com
They have wall decals that are similar to white board stickers and you could use any writing utensil you want. It's also easy peel & stick application, it doesn't lose its stick. It's freaking awesome and you should totally check it out. If you go on their website and give them a call, you could probably ask them how you want it to be customized because they will most likely do it for you anyway.

#13 James18

James18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:42 AM

Hypop.com deals in variety of Photography Lighting Equipment for affordable prices.
Studio Lighting

#14 hubid001

hubid001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:13 AM

once designing wall stickers for your office and home always consider room interior to make sure your design fits the whole look of the room and choose best material for printing them like on our website we have vinyl stock which is best for wall printing

#15 james_lambert123

james_lambert123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

I love wall stickers. They are hilarious, and what's better with this they will make them from your own photos. That is a great addition to this concept. i will definitely investigate this further. thanks for posting this. Having your own photos like that adds a personal touch to them that actually makes them worth more, at least to the photographer.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users