20 replies to this topic

#1 Rambler

Rambler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:13 PM

Hi folks.
I'm going to buy a printer for our office needs however I'm totally newbie in such things.
I saw list of printers at TestFreaks UK, filtered by score:
http://www.testfreak...ers/?sort=score

Top5 are:
1. Epson PictureMate 290
2. Canon SELPHY ES20
3. Epson PictureMate Zoom - PM 290
4. Epson PictureMate 260
5. Konica Minolta magicolor 5570

Please let me know the differs between these models, which printer from this list is the best, maybe you will suggest me something else?
Main need - fast printer.
Once again - I'm totally newbie and open for all your ideas.

Thank you

#2 Tariq Mahmood

Tariq Mahmood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (Rambler @ Jun 28 2008, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi folks.
I'm going to buy a printer for our office needs however I'm totally newbie in such things.
I saw list of printers at TestFreaks UK, filtered by score:
http://www.testfreak...ers/?sort=score

Top5 are:
1. Epson PictureMate 290
2. Canon SELPHY ES20
3. Epson PictureMate Zoom - PM 290
4. Epson PictureMate 260
5. Konica Minolta magicolor 5570

Please let me know the differs between these models, which printer from this list is the best, maybe you will suggest me something else?
Main need - fast printer.
Once again - I'm totally newbie and open for all your ideas.

Thank you

HP Printers are reliable, value for money and offer low running costs.
http://www.cadservices.co.uk/

#3 MarkRichardo

MarkRichardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:46 PM

Hello Friends,

Please suggest me some good color printers, I want printout of some photographs from my desktop PC.

Thanks,

#4 MarkRichardo

MarkRichardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:31 PM

Hello Friends,

As per my previous post I want to give you more specific information. From last few days I faced problem with my old printer. I have HP Deskjet D2560 printer, When I give print command, left side content will be print in black dots. I mean it print but not properly. Is it printer ink problem or something else?

Please help...

#5 MarkRichardo

MarkRichardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:59 AM

Hello,

As I mention my printer problem in previous post, someone has suggest me that it's might be printer jets blocked and I have to clean it. As I am non technical person I am very confuse how to clean it. If any of you know about it then please suggest me.

Thanks,

#6 MarkRichardo

MarkRichardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:18 AM

Hello,

Please let me know, What's the primary difference between epson ink and generic ink cartridges?

Thanks for your help in advance.

#7 MarkRichardo

MarkRichardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:22 AM

Hello Friends,

As I am in search for online printing supply source I read somewhere about OEM inkjet cartridge. Please let me know What is OEM inkjet cartridge?

Thanks,

#8 MarkRichardo

MarkRichardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:16 AM

Hello Everyone,

As I am in search for online printing supply source, Yesterday I find-out one online Printing Supply Source. Their products are "OEM Matched" by models.They provide their services in Hp Inkjet Cartridges, Epson Printer Ink Cartridges, Epson Printer Ink, Canon Printer Inks, Canon Printer Ink Cartridges. They also offer daily shipping services for international order.

I just want to share this information with all of you. I hope this information is also helpful to others.

Thanks,
Mark.

#9 scrapbooker

scrapbooker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:08 AM

I think HP Inkjet printer is very useful for office use. We can print more pages within a few minutes.

#10 2400w

2400w

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:59 PM

HP Inkjet printer is very useful for office work especially if you want to print several pages in a day. It is very convenient and cost effective. For Hp consumer friendly articles, feel free to read them here: compatible toner

#11 mathewdavid

mathewdavid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:43 AM

There are lots of procust and categories available in a market of printer in which you can select appropriate category and model of printer,which you can afford to buy.So please go to any online shopping site and search it.

#12 Iah Hephaestus

Iah Hephaestus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:56 AM

I have been telling everyone for the past fifteen years or so to go with Canon. They are the leaders in the printer industry, I have been repairing printers for almost twenty years,and Canon printers are the most reliable, easy to refill the ink cartridge and they have the best tech support in the business I have talked to them all and I support Canon all the time because of the support they have gave me over the years. Most people do not know that Canon makes most or all the printers for HP and yes my laser is a HP with the Canon sx engine the toughest laser ever

#13 Jim Parker

Jim Parker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:36 PM

Epson printers have been excellent in my experience. Often used for canvas prints

#14 thomashill1223

thomashill1223

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:47 AM

Lexmark and Hp are good in quality and efficiency.Go for it.

#15 jammbri370

jammbri370

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:13 PM

Try Epson with installed continuous ink supply system. Iím a student, I used to replace original cartridges every 3 months or so. I print research material economy black, reports to hand in-color with photos, diagrams etc. I always run out of ink when an important report is due cos I wasted black ink on printing research materials. Iím using CISS now, works much better. Also, thereís no such thing as running out of ink in the middle of the night trying to print a report due early next morning.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users