6 replies to this topic

#1 rjballard

rjballard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:58 PM

Hi,

I recently brought a designjet 500 plus to print A1 images for canvas art and posters. Now that I have it though I have found out that its more for CAD's. I have been finding it hard to print an A1 image, either its smaller than A1 or it only prints about an inch of the top of the image. Is there anything I can do to print image files properly on this printer?

#2 Tariq Mahmood

Tariq Mahmood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (rjballard @ Jun 28 2008, 03:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I recently brought a designjet 500 plus to print A1 images for canvas art and posters. Now that I have it though I have found out that its more for CAD's. I have been finding it hard to print an A1 image, either its smaller than A1 or it only prints about an inch of the top of the image. Is there anything I can do to print image files properly on this printer?

Obviously you have purchased the wrong printer. You should have purchase at least designjet z2100 printer, but anyway it looks though when you print large image files it can nor process fully goes out of memory. Under the driver setting last tab on right "advanced or Services" click on Trouble Shooting and select all the options. Resstart the PC and Printer.

http://www.cadservices.co.uk/

#3 colourcom

colourcom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (rjballard @ Jun 27 2008, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

As the other reply says, you have a printer which only has pigmented black. CMY are dye and your images will fade

#4 johnny9

johnny9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:04 PM

Have anyone heard of DesignSupply? I'm gonna order hp designjet from their online store. Will get back with feedback smile.gif

#5 dazarooney

dazarooney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:04 PM

Did you order your hp designjet? How is it if you did?

#6 pauling

pauling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:25 AM

Hi,
I haven't heard it. Are yo going to buy printer from this store? I think you should go through hp online store for more details on printer.

Printing Machines

#7 mackrots

mackrots

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

When you choose a professional photo printing, you do not have to worry about all the equipment and supplies needed to develop and print photos. No worry about ink, paper, or set the device.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users