Photo

Posts Since Last Visit Link

1 reply to this topic

#1 sameashby

sameashby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:My wonderful Family (husband, 2 kids, bump), photography, walking and reading.<br /><br />I've just got my first SLR!! I have a second hand sony A100 with a 18-70mm macro lens, and I'm happily experimenting with what I can do. I'm really impressed by the fact i can get good pictures of teh children without sticking the camera up their noses! we also have a Canon Ixus 70, which is a wonderful compact camera (I love it, it's brilliant) which is perfect for keeping in a pocket for capturing a great moment. I'm hoping to turn semi pro at some point, so all ideas and constructive criticism is very very welcome!

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:18 PM

Hi Mark, dont' know if anyone else has had this bug, but I use the link at the top of the forums to search for new posts since my last visit to the forum, but I'm finding that it dosnt' always work. Sometimes I'll see that there are 4 or 5 forums "lit up" showing new posts, but when I click the link I'll only get one or even none, and then I'm picking through the forums one by one to find out what's going on, which is kinda irritating mad.gif Is it just me or is there a glitch?
Cheers

Sam

#2 sameashby

sameashby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:My wonderful Family (husband, 2 kids, bump), photography, walking and reading.<br /><br />I've just got my first SLR!! I have a second hand sony A100 with a 18-70mm macro lens, and I'm happily experimenting with what I can do. I'm really impressed by the fact i can get good pictures of teh children without sticking the camera up their noses! we also have a Canon Ixus 70, which is a wonderful compact camera (I love it, it's brilliant) which is perfect for keeping in a pocket for capturing a great moment. I'm hoping to turn semi pro at some point, so all ideas and constructive criticism is very very welcome!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (sameashby @ Jul 19 2008, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Mark, dont' know if anyone else has had this bug, but I use the link at the top of the forums to search for new posts since my last visit to the forum, but I'm finding that it dosnt' always work. Sometimes I'll see that there are 4 or 5 forums "lit up" showing new posts, but when I click the link I'll only get one or even none, and then I'm picking through the forums one by one to find out what's going on, which is kinda irritating mad.gif Is it just me or is there a glitch?
Cheers

Sam

It's still doing it. I can see there are new posts, dated today, but twn I click view new posts, it comes up saying there are none. mad.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users