shadrock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:17 AM

hi everyone
i am currently putting my pc together for my photo work
for the display i need two dual outputs
one display will be at a resolution of 1920 x 1200 for displaying a photo slideshow
the second will be at slightly lower resolution for editing photos
the third and fourth displays will be at svga resolutions for admin and surveilance use.
my motherboard has two pci-ex slots
i am looking at the matrox graphics range,
based on video memory needs and no fans on the video card
which matrox graphics card should i purchase ?

#2 joe.inom

joe.inom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:35 PM

If it is matrox graphics card , then you should go for Matrox Graphics introduces new PowerDesk-SE 2.04 driver

The release of the new Matrox PowerDesk-SE 2.04 driver delivers new and exciting features for the digital signage community. Building on the features contained in the previous PowerDesk 2.03 SE, this new WHQL-certified, Microsoft® DirectX® 9 based driver introduces many special features into one robust, full-featured driver for the QID Series and Extio Series and adds support for the Parhelia Series, Millennium P-Series and G-Series.

New features include: Joined graphics card mode, including multi-card clone mode, stretched mode, and "Twin" card support. The new driver also incorporates Matrox PowerRes for Parhelia and P-Series cards and allows for TripleHead stretched or independent desktops including Matrox Pivot and Matrox 1x"n" Vertical Display Alignment support, features that were previously only available on the QID and Extio products.

#3 joe.inom

joe.inom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:55 PM

hey , please do say about your next step done , i mean please say if we are really being help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users