Photo

Any Good Online Sources For Premium Photo Paper?

5 replies to this topic

#1 FLOSSIE

FLOSSIE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 09:55 AM

Hello everyone. I wanted to know of a good online source to purchase premium photo paper. I am looking to print photos of our family vacations, birthdays, etc.
Can anyone suggest a store I should consider purchasing from?

#2 sameashby

sameashby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:My wonderful Family (husband, 2 kids, bump), photography, walking and reading.<br /><br />I've just got my first SLR!! I have a second hand sony A100 with a 18-70mm macro lens, and I'm happily experimenting with what I can do. I'm really impressed by the fact i can get good pictures of teh children without sticking the camera up their noses! we also have a Canon Ixus 70, which is a wonderful compact camera (I love it, it's brilliant) which is perfect for keeping in a pocket for capturing a great moment. I'm hoping to turn semi pro at some point, so all ideas and constructive criticism is very very welcome!

Posted 23 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (FLOSSIE @ Aug 23 2008, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello everyone. I wanted to know of a good online source to purchase premium photo paper. I am looking to print photos of our family vacations, birthdays, etc.
Can anyone suggest a store I should consider purchasing from?

if you know what brand you want, www.discandink.co.uk is very good. the do free next day delivery on all purchases, and sell all sorts of printing products.

#3 Omniik

Omniik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:36 AM

I found a very good deal on some photo paper packs that should suit your needs.
I have found the paper to work rather well and is inexpensive. Here is the website: IowaInk.com

#4 old dog

old dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:35 AM

Have you a 'Staples' near you or you can order from their web site www.staples.com
their own brand in three grades Gold, Blue & Red...
If your not a pro and all you want is a low price photo paper to print on
staples Red high gloss is just as good as any on my Canon Printer

#5 lintini

lintini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:39 PM

What sort of ink are you using? Take a look at photo paper here

#6 guffyadons

guffyadons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:10 PM

Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster, it is highly recommended by professional photographers and they estimate that 5 stars. Immediately I bought one and it came earlier than scheduled. I prepared the photos and the printer also.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)