Ps Plug-in Topaz Adjust

1 reply to this topic

#1 Digital SnapHappy

Digital SnapHappy

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 07:34 PM

Topazlabs.com have released this mind-blowing plug-in. It is available from their website at a favourable discount using the coupon code 'adjustintro' - viable at the time of this posting. If you are in Europe, Digital River are Topaz's assigned online deliverer - they charge German VAT at 19%. If you go to Topaz direct (see URL below) you can forgo the VAT charges. You must get this plug-in - forgive me if I sound like an advert (and I wd not be surprised if this posting was pulled!) TA is absolutely amazing - see the TA section on flickr - or some of my recent postings.

jOhN

p.s. minor niggles - as it is newly developed, it occasionally locks-up my machine - I just use Task Manager to close PS, then re-start, no problems.

http://getsatisfacti...eople/koalablue - scroll-down until you see the price discussion for TA downloads starting ...

jacktorcello.zenfolio.com

jack-torcello.artistwebsites.com

Tether your camera with the

free android app dslrdashboard

#2 plugsnpixels

plugsnpixels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:22 AM

I'm surprised no one's followed up on your post yet Adjust is a hot topic on many forums for its uncanny ability to imitate other more expensive plug-ins.

I've been working with Adjust and have posted some samples here (note the Gallery link for further samples).
Image creation, manipulation & education
www.plugsandpixels.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users