Photo

Printer Epson Stylus Photo R360: Ink Dry?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Matteo Raggi

Matteo Raggi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:16 PM

from an year i have an Printer Epson Stylus Photo R360, my friend selling it, told me to use it any month, to not get ink dry , but i was in travel for more of 3 month and when i'm back, printer don't want to print and ask me to change the ink boxes.
Do you have a good results idea to repair these ik boxes and prin again without need to buy others?
for example put head into hot water or clean with alcool or anyway something experience, with sure solution..

#2 desertpea

desertpea

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,846 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Matteo Raggi @ Sep 28 2008, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
from an year i have an Printer Epson Stylus Photo R360, my friend selling it, told me to use it any month, to not get ink dry , but i was in travel for more of 3 month and when i'm back, printer don't want to print and ask me to change the ink boxes.
Do you have a good results idea to repair these ik boxes and prin again without need to buy others?
for example put head into hot water or clean with alcool or anyway something experience, with sure solution..

Good luck! If you're not going to use your printer for such a long time, it's a good idea to remove the ink tanks and, if you can, restore them as they were originally. Either that or wrap them in cling film and store them in the fridge. I think you're going to have to buy new tanks.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users