Christmas is coming and a year also comes to its end right away. From beginning to end, from spring to winter, the year 2008 must bring you so many momentous occasions. Now before Christmas, do you want to make a yearbook collage of 2008, to commemorate the past and to hope for a new bright future?
Below is the yearbook collage I've made. I hope you like. And if so, you could also create your own yearbook collage of 2008 after looking through the detailed steps.
Here's what you need:
1. Digital photos in 2008
2. Wondershare Photo Collage Studio
Step 1. Create collage from template
Download and install Wondershare Photo Collage Studio first. After completed, launch the program by double-clicking the icon on desktop or from Start menu. In seconds, the program will prompt you to create blank collage or from template. Select "Create From Template" and then a pop-up window enable you to select a collage template. Here, I switch to Layout category and pick out a template.
To see more stunning templates, please visit http://www.ourpix.co...e-template.html
Step 2. Add photos
Once the template has been open, double-click the photo frame to open up a browse window and select desired photo from.The other way is to locate photos on the left hand side and drag favorite photos from bottom left corner to Work Space. After the photos are added, you can move, resize, rotate, crop, swap and pan them as you like.
In this sample, custom background image is used. Here is how:
1. Bring up Collage Settings dialog box by clicking Set button above Work Space or right-clicking on background.
2. Check Image ratio button followed by clicking Load button
3. Clicking Import button to select an image from local disk
4. Select Stretch in Background panel
5. Click OK
Step 3. Add texts
Double-click the default text and you will be led to Text tab of Decorate Collage main tab. There you can type the text you want, such as "Jimmy 2008". Of course you can also make text editing like Font, Size, Color, Shadow, Halation and Texture. You gonna spread your Christmas wishes in the most personalized style.
Step 4. Print out
Print your yearbook collage with home printer. Before that, make sure your printer works well. Now click Print button to start printing. In a moment, you will get your yearbook collage at hand!
OK. That is all. Now download Wondershare Photo Collage Studioand try to follow the steps to make your own yearbook collage of 2008!
1. The program provides more powerful functions than what's described above, e.g. you could edit photos by adding frame, mask and filter, as well as decorate your yearbook collage with stamp and even doodle by yourself.
2. You can directly save your yearbook collage as desktop wallpaper in Save Collage tab.
Diy Photo Collage Yearbook
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users