#1 Nigel C Young

Nigel C Young

• Advanced Members 300
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,574 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied.

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:29 AM

Hi,
Anyone know of a good cam insurance company? I want to be camera and lens (etc) specific.

Thanks in advance,

Nige.
Nigel.

#2 Joshua

Joshua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (Nigel C Young @ Jan 18 2009, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,
Anyone know of a good cam insurance company? I want to be camera and lens (etc) specific.

Thanks in advance,

Nige.

Hi,

I'm not sure about the specific camera and lens, but i have come across a company which is providing insurance of camera for a lesser premium but covering every equipment of Camera. I though it would be good for u..

#3 quinnrory

quinnrory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE (Joshua @ Mar 26 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Nigel C Young @ Jan 18 2009, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Nige.

Hi,

I'm not sure about the specific camera and lens, but i have come across a company which is providing insurance of camera for a lesser premium but covering every equipment of Camera. I though it would be good for u..

Thank you mate, Can you provide the details regarding the company so that i could take it to my options list. Awaiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.

#4 Aaduki

Aaduki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:37 AM

Hi everyone, Nik from Aaduki here!

just a quick post to let you know that we have a profile here and if you want to ask any questions about insurance you feel I might be able to help with then please feel free to send me a private message or post here - private messages are likely to get answered first though as I am not on the forum very often!

If I don't hear from you then feel free to say "hi" at any of the exhibitions you see me at...

If you require further information on insurance please visit our website below:

www.aaduki.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users