3 replies to this topic

#1 scgirl2000

scgirl2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:29 PM

Hey all just want to know if there is an easier way to delete all of my photos without having to go through all of the steps for each one.. lol There has to be an easier way! unsure.gif

#2 Guest_artfulpics_*

Guest_artfulpics_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:51 PM

Good luck with that. If you find out, please share. I deleted all mine back when I was pacificphoto, and it took weeks of doing it one at a time.

Chris

#3 mikeH

mikeH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (artfulpics @ Mar 15 2009, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good luck with that. If you find out, please share. I deleted all mine back when I was pacificphoto, and it took weeks of doing it one at a time.

Chris

rolleyes.gif You don't say which camera you are using, but it means delving into the menu section on your camera[grrr]. You are then looking for [usually !!] CARD SET UP. Then you should see on your screen ALL ERASE & FORMAT. scroll to ERASE and hey presto, you have then lost everything on your card!!
The FORMAT should be used when you buy a new card, just to remove any manufacturers crud which might be there, and to introduce in the nicest possible way the new card into the stack of high tech entrails of your camera.

Hope all works O.K. for you,

Mike.

#4 Guest_artfulpics_*

Guest_artfulpics_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

Mike is right if what you meant was deleting from your camera. I thought you meant deleting from the Blog gallery.

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users