3 replies to this topic

#1 impact

impact

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 05:42 PM

Hi there,

I've got a digital photo studio and doing pretty well so I'm going to open a second one after christmas. But I'm having difficulty deciding on what studio management software to use.

Ideally I'd like and all in one package like Express Digital or Phase one, that holds a customer database, does simple photo editing, prints invoices and archives photos to cd or ftp. I know it sounds like a lot to ask but it seems logical to me that other studios must want the same thing. Has anyone got any suggestions or recommendations?

I've already looked at Express Digital but they don't support the Euro (since I'm in Europe!!) and Phase one does the job but seems really complicated, I've heard of PDI Studio from Imageware but havn't seen a demo yet (waiting for a reply) I've looked around and havn't found any other options, I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.

#2 markgoldstein

markgoldstein

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 08:04 AM

Sounds like things are going well for you!

Did you find any suitable software to use?
Mark Goldstein
Editor, PhotographyBLOG

#3 impact

impact

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 09:15 AM

Yeah things are going pretty well at the moment, but as of yet I havn't found any suitable software and are currently considering the possibility of writing our own web based software. Are you on the hunt for some good software too?

#4 markgoldstein

markgoldstein

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 04:11 PM

I'm not a studio photorapher, so I'm looking for an image management package like Extensis Portfolio or similar.
Mark Goldstein
Editor, PhotographyBLOG

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users