6 replies to this topic

#1 CharliJade

CharliJade

• Advanced Members 100
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:23 PM

Hello,

I'm a newbie here, not sure if I am doing something wrong but I have tried several times to upload pictures. Each time I've tried a different picture and I have only succeeded once!

Everytime I upload a picture it says at the end of it that it successfully uploaded! I have searched and cannot find them!

Please can someone help??

Thanks
Charli

#2 coalfire

coalfire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (CharliJade @ May 27 2009, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello,

I'm a newbie here, not sure if I am doing something wrong but I have tried several times to upload pictures. Each time I've tried a different picture and I have only succeeded once!

Everytime I upload a picture it says at the end of it that it successfully uploaded! I have searched and cannot find them!

Please can someone help??

Thanks
Charli

Did you find an answer to this? As I am having the same problems, photos say they have uploaded but I can not find them anywhere.

#3 JasminenHoney

JasminenHoney

• Advanced Members 300
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,410 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:29 PM

Hi to both of you new members/

First thing is are you uploading images that are larger than 800 pixels?
OR
Uploading them in jpeg/png ?

They will not be loaded of one uses tiffs... and with pngs, even though they save they have been uploaded, most times they aren't/
I myself have tried with pngs due to a better resolution but when it comes to actually being uploaded (as it tends to say was successful); they aren't!

Best advice I personally can give is upload in jpegs... & at 800 pixels at longest lenght.
Good Luck~
Jass

#4 coalfire

coalfire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:02 PM

Thanxs for the welcome and the support,
I have managed to get them to work properly if I resize the image by 50% seems to work then.

I have just started getting into photography, I have spent the last 10 years trapped in the house after a really bad car crash and have just been able to get out and about since the start of this year and wanted to capture everything I come accross lol and would really like some support/advice on how to improve my images.

Some of the pictures I have seen here are truly amazing, I am glad I stumbled across them after reading reviews on the camera I was buying.

#5 tango943

tango943

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:10 PM

Nice info!!!

#6 seocw

seocw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:31 AM

Thanks for this information. It will help me to upload photographs

#7 Bil Clark

Bil Clark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:01 AM

Always try to upload pics in a better captivating way and should read all the guidelines before try to upload pics. This will definitely help you.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users