Vividprints.com

4 replies to this topic

#1 pnicholls

pnicholls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 12:06 PM

If you like nature photos, you are invited to take a look at VividPrints. I use JA Album to generate the photo pages.

Regards,

Pete

#2 markgoldstein

markgoldstein

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 09:54 AM

You've got some great pictures Pete, especially the birds section. How are your Print Sales going? Selling many?
Mark Goldstein
Editor, PhotographyBLOG

#3 pnicholls

pnicholls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 10:47 AM

Hi Mark,

Well, I really goofed up the title of the thread, my apologies! (You can fix it if you would like). Don't know what I was thinking (or drinking blink.gif )!! Print sales have been ok, but not from the web. All of my print sales have been made locally through art and gift shops. I think you are in England; I am originally from Essex, so make the trip home every few years.

Keep up the great work on the site, and best wishes for the holidays and the new year.

Regards,

Pete

#4 markgoldstein

markgoldstein

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 11:32 AM

Consider it fixed!

Did you approach the art and gift shops directly? Any tips that you can pass on?!

I've made quite a few sales through my website, but am now looking for other venues to try and sell my work.

Yes, I live in North London, not too far at all from Essex.
Mark Goldstein
Editor, PhotographyBLOG

#5 pnicholls

pnicholls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 01:16 AM

Thanks for the fix Mark, I noticed it right off! Yes, I approached them directly. I joined the local art association and found that most of the shop owners were members there as well. This provided the opening. I have also done some prints for an artist, including the photographing of her works. Take a look if you like at StacyJackson.com.
I have only sold either matted or framed prints, not any lone prints (except to the artist mentioned above where I provided both matted and unmatted prints). I sell matted prints for $30 and framed works from $50 - $120.

Regards,

Pete

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users