• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 disgo55

disgo55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:50 PM

hi iv seen an add offering 3 profilite compact 300 flash heads, large softbox with barn doors,
3 stands, 4 umbrella's including a gold one,
snoot, honeycomb, small barn doors,
3 power leads,
2 long flash leads,
aluminium case,
soft carry case (zip broken)
and several other small bits,
a profilite background kit consisting of 2, stands,a cross-member and blue background cloth, 8'x 10'. All for 600,question is is it worth it,+ i think they are no longer made,cant seem to find um on the net,i must say im pretty new at photography,owning a canon 50d. Can you please give me your thoughts. Thank you

#2 rumpole

rumpole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (disgo55 @ Jul 3 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi iv seen an add offering 3 profilite compact 300 flash heads, large softbox with barn doors,
3 stands, 4 umbrella's including a gold one,
snoot, honeycomb, small barn doors,
3 power leads,
2 long flash leads,
aluminium case,
soft carry case (zip broken)
and several other small bits,
a profilite background kit consisting of 2, stands,a cross-member and blue background cloth, 8'x 10'. All for 600,question is is it worth it,+ i think they are no longer made,cant seem to find um on the net,i must say im pretty new at photography,owning a canon 50d. Can you please give me your thoughts. Thank you

#3 rumpole

rumpole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:04 AM

hi disgo i noticed your post while surfing........... i am the seller of the above kit...... i will sweeten the pot a little by reducing to 450.... but you will have to take care of either collection or pay courier services.... i will bring the kit to any island side ferry terminal.for you to see/collect.......
if you look on the net for multiblitz you will be able to find their company website and also source any number of accesories/ spare parts .... they may not be on sale any more but they still have a service life i can be emailed direct on rumpole1@hotmail.com......or phoned on 01983 522746...... mobile 07788 987166..... i have some work on the net on my website.... www.wightpix.com.... look under mobile services... ... i have ceased to trade so the lights are surplus to requirements and are just taking up space..... hope this is helpfull to you............. rob

oh by the way...please dont try to contact me via the website...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users