30"x20" Canvas Prints

8 replies to this topic

#1 freddy

freddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:46 PM

www.procanvas.yolasite.com just starting and doing 30"x20" for 15 useing kodac 60" novajet around four times cheaper to run than the standerd printers

#2 elisakraft

elisakraft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Photo, prints, art & decoration, interior design, canvas art

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:50 PM

30x20 canvas prints are available at www.photo-on-canvas.co.uk for 85.00, i tried it out and think that price is OK for the print quality and fast delivery.
Hope it helps-
wink.gif
Lizconnelly photography and prints.
Print your digital photos on canvas

#3 greek

greek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:40 AM

Hello everyone!

Im getting so many distrubtions about this topic.Actually what is the exact meaning of 30"x20" Canvas Prints.It is a printer version or printer adjustable size.Can any one help me!

printer cartridge

#4 S.Peters

S.Peters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:14 PM

ESJ Designs supply 30" x 20" canvas prints for 28 including delivery. The quality is superb and they can supply canvas printing at other custom sizes too.

http://www.esjdesigns.co.uk

#5 blakestephen

blakestephen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:22 PM

Fifteen quid, twenty eight quid!!!

Not being funny guys, but as a printer and direct importer of canvas and frames - this is not possible.

Sorry, i will rephrase that. That is possible but not great!

That would be the naff polyester canvas and thin fir frames i take it then?

You can actually get them printed for 5 if you order 5000 from china. Blimey what has happened to our printing game. Ebayers, that is what.

The one for 85 sounds about right to me.

#6 Tom Wiliams

Tom Wiliams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:55 AM

This is my first time to visit your post and I would say you share nice information.You definitely do research and write very well. Keep it up!

#7 Max Holby

Max Holby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

Hey guys -

I realize I'm a bit late to the party here, but better late than never! laugh.gif

I've found a decent offer here, albeit the canvas size is 30"x25" on this one (surely a little extra canvas is no harm?! rolleyes.gif

They specialize in personalized, high-quality canvas prints.

The price has been reduced to 51.99 for the 30"x25" I mentioned, but they seem to have a bunch of discounts across their entire range. Now I think about it, I'm sure I noticed a price guarantee on their site, so you might want to try them if the prices you're getting elsewhere aren't what you hoped for.

Happy canvas hunting!

Max

P.S. If the links above aren't working for some reason, the site is: http://www.yourimage2canvas.co.uk

#8 PerfectCanvases

PerfectCanvases

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:59 AM

Hi Guys,

If your looking for great quality canvas prints then check out www.perfectcanvases.com.
Our price list can be found here Sizes&Prices. Our canvases are all printed using the latest Canon Technology. We print onto 400 GSM 100% Cotton canvas. All our canvases are varnished and arrive ready to hang.

If you need any more information then please don't hesitate to contact us directly. contact information can be found on our contact us page.

Have a great day from everyone here at Perfect Canvases.

#9 Teres

Teres

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

I agree with Max - beware of some cheaper prices being offered online for stretched canvases, you will most likely find that the canvas does not come stretched or that the materials being used are of poor quality.

I do run a canvas printing company and this post is not to advertise this - there are bargains to be had but just a note of caution as we have had lots of clients come to us because they have been unhappy with canvases printed elsewhere.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users