Photo

What Is The Best Printer To Use For Printing Pictures?

9 replies to this topic

#1 Iah Hephaestus

Iah Hephaestus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:26 AM

I'm having a hard time finding ink for my old printer. I want an all-in-one that prints the best pictures for a moderate price. Any ideas?

#2 fireworks333

fireworks333

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:22 PM

I suggest CISS, it's great for printing many color photos. If you just bought an inkjet printer and you’re brainstorming how to save on the monstrous cartridge expenses, it is worth considering continuous ink supply. You do not need to buy cartridges every time the ink ends up, your printer will print 15 times longer before you need to refill

#3 stephanstrauss

stephanstrauss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

There are various uses of photo printing, it may be family photos, professional photos or photos for your customers. Therefore, the choice of the best photo printer, you should base the purpose, or use the device.

#4 pauling

pauling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:27 PM

Hi,
If your are looking for great picture quality, I will recommended you Epson. The print quality is excellent, even on plain paper.

Digital Printing Equipment

#5 lobar

lobar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:34 AM

My advice is Epson Stylus Photo PX730WD. It's comfortable and quality of it's prints and copies is pretty good.

#6 printsnpaints

printsnpaints

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:17 AM

Seeing as it is an old printer, maybe you should think about retiring it already. There are a lot of printing options open to you, and several of these alternatives are of higher quality and lower cost than if you perform the printing yourself. Commercial printing may be the solutiong to your problems.

#7 Mike Martin

Mike Martin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:22 AM

There are lots of cheap printers on th market but there are also many + and - to consider

Lexmark: Cheap to buy but ink costs the earth
Epson: Fairly cheap to buy and the ink refills are moderately priced

Best of all, in my opinion:

Kodak: This is the printer I use, its cheap to run, print is excellent and its faster than most for less: link to it if u need to know more

#8 jasminespero

jasminespero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:24 AM

I advise you to buy a Canon printer. They are inexpensive, and you can find Cartridges in special stores in the internet for about one € or whatever. The printing quality is excellent. They also provide quality color printing with long lasting and clear prints without getting fade.

#9 marinerbc

marinerbc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:37 AM

There are various uses of photo printing, it may be family photos, professional photos or photos for your customers.

#10 eye shutter photos

eye shutter photos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:19 AM

Epson Artisan Photo 1430 Wide-Format Wi-Fi Inkjet Printer New w/o inks 1400 US $264.99
look in to it and others really find what you need then find then best price
http://compare.ebay....?...es&var=sbar

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users