To Get The Cartridge Of Printer By Post

5 replies to this topic

#1 Lui Rodiac

Lui Rodiac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:45 PM

This is the most amazing site I have ever seen, the Cartridges by post (http://www.cartridges-by-post.co.uk/) is a site in which you can place your order for the Cartridges for your printer and you will get those cartridges by Post in the required time to reach at your address. As we are always so busy in our daily life so we couldnít take care of printerís stuff so this is a service which we can use and get each and every printer stuff easily. part of the Cartridges-R-Us group and is a UK's major suppliers of many printers brand names like HP, Epson, Canon, Brother, Dell, Jettec, Xinia, Lexmark, Olivetti, Xerox & Samsung of both inkjet & laser toner printer cartridges according to my knowledge I guess. As per my experience through this site we can easily get the best cartridge for your printer with full warrantee and quality. They are the worldís leading cartridge providers and they lead in the market because they provide you the best service with best products and at the best and really affordable prices for all needs your printerís as per my experience. I never go to any electronic shop for purchasing the cartridges I just simply book them here and get them at my home in some time as my address is not so far. In UK they will provide the fastest delivery which is free of cost for UK on all orders with great prices and you also have the 30 days money back guarantee if you donít satisfy with their delivery.
No doubt why they are at the top place in product delivery isnít it. I would like to suggest every person to take the benefit of this site.

#2 fireworks333

fireworks333

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:13 PM

Do they have CISS? CISS is ideal for high-quality and inexpensive printing of colored texts and photos; even black-and-white text is cheaper than with the laser printer! Printing personal photos is cheaper than in a photo studio (ink costs $0.02 per photo). For office use: pricelists, booklets, offers, schedules and diagrams printing. A color copy of an А4-format page costs app. $0.01, whereas in printing centers it costs app. $2-7. For professional printing: СISS with high-quality ink and ICC-profiles gives 95-97% quality, compared to original materials. The cost is 20 times less, see inksystem.org for more info and eshop is available at inksystem.com. Ink for refilling is also available in refilling kits or as separate color flasks.

#3 guffyadons

guffyadons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:16 PM

Estimates say that nearly 35 million inkjet cartridges are discarded every year. Unfortunately, most of these go to landfill. The rest are either refilled, recycled, or returned to the manufacturer.

#4 nash30

nash30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (guffyadons @ Oct 21 2011, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Estimates say that nearly 35 million inkjet cartridges are discarded every year. Unfortunately, most of these go to landfill. The rest are either refilled, recycled, or returned to the manufacturer.

True.. yet people are not that aware that these cartridges can't just be combined with other biodegradable items since they take a very long time to decay in land fills if they're not recycled!

#5 jasminespero

jasminespero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

There are companies that are offering all major brands of printers such as Canon, HP, Brother, Dell, Samsung and many more. They are also delivering online services to their customers. They offer quality product with warranty. You just have to order for the printer brand of your choice online, make payment and the product will be delivered to you directly. You need not have to go to the shop for purchasing printer. This saves your time and money.

#6 Rockyman

Rockyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:27 AM

Capture Memories with Epson Photo Printers and Photo Papers

When the memories that you have of your family, relatives, and friends are so dear to you, there is one way for you to keep these forever. When you capture fun moments in photographs, you will be able to look back in time. You will be able to reminisce the joys and laughters that you have shared with the people that you love. In order for you to bring back memories with such vivid colors, as if you are turning back the hands of time, you need an excellent photo printer. You will only be able to produce photos with clear and bright colors when you use top of the line printer and photo paper. If you are searching for one of the best photo printer, go for Epson.

There are various types of Epson Photo Printers. One of these is the Personal Photo Lab, which produces photos in an instant. With a single touch of the printer, you will be able to print photographs within your own abode. The images that are printed by this product hold up longer than other photo printing alternatives. A model of the photo lab is the PictureMate Dash, which is among Epsonís inkjet printer. The photo paper that is appropriate for this printer is 4" x 6". Through the PictureMate, you will be able to produce vivid photos in a matter of 37 seconds. The gadgets that you can connect to this printer are USB flash drives, USB, direct and PictBridge USB, optional Bluetooth, and PC & Mac compatible.

Other than the PictureMate, Epson also has the Stylus Photo series. These photo printing models provide pictures which do not have white borders common in other photo printers. What is more, the printing speed of these series is fast. With Epson Stylus Photo Printer series, you can come up with top quality images. This is because of the high quality inks that the printers use. Some of the models of the Stylus series allow you to print right from the digital camera.

One of the models of these series is Epson Stylus Photo R280, which lets you print 4" x 6" colored pictures within 11 seconds. You can connect this with PC and Mac compatible, and USB. Through Stylus Photo 1400, you will be able to come up with 13" x 9" images. This is the maximum photo paper size of Epson. You can connect your (direct print) USB, USB, and PC & Mac compatible to this model. The third in the series is Stylus Photo R800. Through this photo printer, you will be able to produce 5"x 7" colored images within 45 seconds. You can use your USB, PC and Mac compatible, and FireWire for this printer. The last printer is the refurbished Stylus Photo R320. You can print 4" x 6" colored photos without borders through this one. It has a 2.4-inch color display. You can use your memory card, USB, and PC & Mac compatible for this.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users