4 replies to this topic

#1 Jogi

Jogi

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:06 PM

Hi
Feel such an idiot.registered a couple of days ago, uploaded my first photo now after i log on i can't find anything to click on to upload.After i log on i go to gallery and stare blankly for ages. Excuse my ignorance. HELP
'There is no point pressing the shutter unless you are making some caustic comment on the incongruities of life. That is what photography is all about. It is the only reason for doing it.'......Philip Jones Griffiths

My gallery

#2 markgoldstein

markgoldstein

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:07 PM

Just click the Upload Photos on the right hand side of the main toolbar at the top of the screen. If that link isn't there, then you aren't logged in.
Mark Goldstein
Editor, PhotographyBLOG

#3 Jogi

Jogi

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:43 PM

Thanks for reply but I'm still in trouble!... I put in my log in details ..it says i'm logged in as jogi...i take quick link to gallery....i assume you mean look in in the toolbar neath home..search ...register etc....sorry no sign of upload photos !!
'There is no point pressing the shutter unless you are making some caustic comment on the incongruities of life. That is what photography is all about. It is the only reason for doing it.'......Philip Jones Griffiths

My gallery

#4 mgallacher

mgallacher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:37 PM

Jogi,

When you are at any of the gallery pages e.g. http://www.photograp...llery/index.php

Look to the right hand side of the grey bar under the ads, you should see links for the following;

Home · Search · Profile · Upload Photos · Logout · Help

hope this helps,
M Gallacher
http://homepage.ntlw...com/mgallacher/

#5 Jogi

Jogi

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 06:26 PM

Thanks alot, used the link you provided now everything seems Ok. Although why the full toolbar wasn't there before after logging in, I've no idea!! must be these new lenses....Thanks again

My gallery

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users