Cheap Printer Cartridge

38 replies to this topic

#16 j.bravo

j.bravo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:57 PM

Instead of refilling cartridges I'd suggest go in for lower cost compatible cartridges.
Among the three, original equipment manufacturer (oem), ink refill or compatible cartridges, the last one is the ideal option. Taking into consideration the cost---hands down refill and compatible cartridges trump over the OEM. But most users claim (due to ink refill), that they experience consequences. i think this would be due to the refill (rule of thumb: only refill a cartridge ONCE. More than this and you risk diminishing the quality of the printout and damaging the cartridge and/or the printer itself)

I get my HP ink cartridges online. You can also find a variety of compatibles like epson printer cartridges, tektronix print cartridges, pitney bowes ink cartridges and minolta toner cartridges. Luckily, I have yet to go through any of the consequences that other consumers have experienced with regard refilling and compatibles.

#17 apartridge87

apartridge87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:22 PM

A good one to try is http://www.dcsplc.co.uk

#18 enjoy

enjoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (enjoy @ Oct 24 2007, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I understand how you all feel about this topic. I've spent too much money on cartridge due to the nature of my business, a lot of printing. I've bought all my cartridges from costco. However, I found a very cheap cartridge website ( http://www.inkjetoffice.com ) lately. I've not seen any place has lower price than that yet. However, the site is not ready for business. I just left my email to them to notify me when it's launched. You can just go there and take a look at it. You can come back to blame on me if you find the price is high.

Hi - I just went back to the printer ink cartridge site http://www.inkjetoffice.com and checked it out. It's opening for business already. I just ordered a couple of HP officejet all-in-one cartridge for my printer. I saved about 85% comparing where I used to get my cartridge. Good price.

#19 SmileyJohn

SmileyJohn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:42 PM

For ink cartridges in the UK at a decent price and free delivery we use Stinkyink.Com their compatibles are decent quality and nice people to deal with if you have to call them

#20 Stuart M0SJV

Stuart M0SJV

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:I am a keen photographer who goes almost nowhere without some sort of a camera, and not one on a mobile phone either. I also am a Licensed Radio Ham, I became interested in Radios at a very early age and followed it through to becoming licensed in January of 1992. The two hobbies often run hand in hand as I have many photographs on the Radio Club's website taken at various events we attend. The Photographs that are on this site of Bratch were taken at one such event, it often allows access when the public have gone and the sun is at the mellow end of the day.

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:09 PM

for great epson cartridge try www.ukdvdr.co.uk they do a full set of compatable cartridges for my R300 for under a fiver, and don't worry the quality is as good as if not better than Epsons own! I have used them for 2 years without problem
Stuart of stuartsphotography.org

#21 Rihanna

Rihanna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:09 AM

Well,Personally I've spent too much money on cartridge due to the nature of my business, a lot of printing. But recently Iíve found cheap cartridge website (http://www.inkridges.com ). Try it !!!

#22 robertsv

robertsv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:22 AM

Well I am running a printing business and spend lot of money on my money on cartridge due to the nature of my business, a lot of printing. I've not seen any place has lower price than that yet. So anyone can help me and suggest me that where I can get this lower rates cartridges.
==========================
robert
Find Cheap Printer Ink at ConcordSupplies.com - HP, Epson, Lexmark, Dell & More
cheap printer ink

#23 lukejohns2

lukejohns2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:34 AM

Try to find in yellow pages or Google local, You may sure get as you want.

#24 lukejohns2

lukejohns2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:16 AM

still if you have any doubt or question, feel free to ask.

#25 mathewdavid

mathewdavid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:33 PM

I am agree with lukejohns2.
You will easily get it from yellow pages or from google.
If you have more problem,then free to ask.

#26 Iah Hephaestus

Iah Hephaestus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:11 PM

Hi,
Ink made by the manufacture is usually more expensive then third party, off-brand ink cartridges, but when it comes to ink, you want to stick with the official stuff.Cheap remanufactured ink cartridges are usually just used, empty cartridges that have been refilled. The refilling process runs the risk of damaging the cartridge, and a damaged cartridge can damage the printer. Also, some printer manufactures will void the warranty if you do not use the official inks, so trying to save a few bucks on ink may cost you a new printer.

#27 nathanplane

nathanplane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:28 AM

Be careful while buying cheap printer ink because Some cartridges may be cheap in price because they are cheap in quality. though all the cheap ink have not same quality, some cheap cartridges are designed to meet or in best case even exceed the standards set by the OEM in terms of performance, print quality and page yield.

#28 nathanplane

nathanplane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:40 AM

consider some parameter like number of happy customers, how is the customer service, how much is the shipping cost. the store has been awarded by any of it's remarkable performance. and always be clear that the cheap ink might be cheap in quality. though some cartridges are designed to meet or in best case even exceed the standards set by the OEM in terms of performance, print quality and page yield.

#29 nathanplane

nathanplane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 08:49 AM

I am always buy printer ink from Inkjetsuperstore.ca, it is good site for buying cheap but good quality inks and toner. They also provide discount printer. Though I haven't buy any printer from them yet, but I regular buy Hp Printers Ink and the customer service is too good.

#30 AshleyLewis

AshleyLewis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:42 AM

some time ,some of the store not provide a good quality cartridge in compare to price which they get.I always take a review before purchase any of the cartridges.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users