Cheap Printer Cartridge

38 replies to this topic

#31 AshleyLewis

AshleyLewis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 07:06 AM

Remanufactured ink cartridges are as good as OEM cartridges , but some time it will not perform as well as OEM cartridges.So better is to find cheap ink cartridge and get good quality result as per your expectation.

#32 fireworks333

fireworks333

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:07 PM

The cost of original cartridges is increased by tens of times because manufacturers understand that consumers cannot use cartridges from another printer manufacturer as they are completely different and won’t work. I don't see any problems with remanufactured ink cartridges. I'm using continous ink supply system from inksystem.com and the quality is very impressive and consistent. Made in South Korea and good enough to print color A3 photos at home by the thousand

#33 squall

squall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:53 PM

Have a try of www.cartridge.co.uk . I have used it for many times.
Good product and service.
Hope it helps

#34 jammbri370

jammbri370

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:01 PM

It's possible to find a good compatible cartridges supplier, I mean, you have to give it a go to find something cool. I'm pretty happy with these guys

#35 wrumble

wrumble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:34 AM

hello

#36 wrumble

wrumble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:49 PM

Sorry about above i dont know how to delete the post. Anyway, try Selectafont they sell everything youll need with regards to printer ink. They supply HP, Canon, Lexmark, Epson, Brother, Kodak, Dell, Xerox, Compaq, Samsung, Sharp, Kyocera, Konica Minolta, Oki and Panasonic cartridges and toners to anywhere in the world

#37 salik

salik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Photography, wild life adventures

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:53 AM

It actually depends on the use, if you have high volumes of printing then you must requires a high power cartridge

#38 rtaylormu

rtaylormu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:47 PM

I have been very satisfied with the remanned discount ink cartridges from inkcartridges.com. They carry all the major brands and the customer service is top notch.

#39 mackrots

mackrots

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:12 PM

In today's environment-friendly society to buy a printer or toner cartridges can be a good thing. If you buy remanufactured cartridges, and then I'll give you a thumbs-up for green.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users