Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:49 AM

Is Photoshop CS2 released?

http://www.kolumbus....05Photoshop.pdf

#2 Guest_Craig Mentorel_*

Guest_Craig Mentorel_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2005 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Kevin @ Mar 28 2005, 09:49 AM)

Surely is ! - well worth the upgrade from CS as the 'Bridge' function comes in very handy - especially if you're an InDesign user too!

#3 Patrick Leeson

Patrick Leeson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Craig Mentorel @ Sep 28 2005, 01:02 PM)
QUOTE (Kevin @ Mar 28 2005, 09:49 AM)

Surely is ! - well worth the upgrade from CS as the 'Bridge' function comes in very handy - especially if you're an InDesign user too!

Absolutely - if you know how to use it or have 12 years to waste reading the manual

a tip for you out there wanting to learn is have a search for Terry Steeley of Iridius.com - he's Adobes main PS CS2 speaker at the shows and if you want more hands on learning have a look forFocusON: the Alienideas self teaching DVD There is also a thread running on other suitable books but the DVD has useful video clips for those more technical aspects. Terry will sell you his actions for a small amount of cash.

Patrick

#4 FlashSpeedo

FlashSpeedo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 02:34 PM

i've been using it for a month. it's great.
best new feature (that I use) is improved layer management - linking, grouping, merging layers is a lot easier, and combining layers into a Smart Object is handy.

#5 eltel22

eltel22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 11:51 AM

My understanding is this: whereas you can view a single histogram in earlier versions, CS2 enables simultaneous and separate histograms across all colour channels. Using Elements, or 7.0, I find colour correction a bit of a bind. Often, you try to correct a colour cast, only to find you have introduced another one when you print out.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users