Photoshop Cs Question?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Steve Solomon_*

Guest_Steve Solomon_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2004 - 07:09 PM

I am a user of Photoshop 7, and am interested in getting the CS upgrade. However, my problem is that I cannot lay my hands on my registration key for 7. I don't know if the boxed CS upgrade requires one to have that key or not, but I do know that I don't want to spend the $700 or so for a new boxed CS if I can get the upgrade for $125! So, does anyone know if I can get the CS upgrade without having my previous Photoshop registration key? (I already tried getting it from the Adobe site, but the rep wanted that key.)
Many thanks!
Steve

#2 Barb42

Barb42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 12:31 AM

Most software programs have the key listed, try looking under Help, then..About Photoshop.

It might be there.

I always write the key on my cd in perm marker. Its too easy to lose the keys to any software and if anything happens and you have to reload...geez, what a pain. It works for me.

Good luck.

#3 mkojetin

mkojetin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 06:06 PM

Here is a link to Adobe product registration. It will list all the products you have registered with them - that is if you have completed the on-line part of the process.

https://www.adobe.co...equestid=593833

Matt_K

#4 rcco

rcco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 01:16 AM

steve, look in the help menu and click 'About Photoshop...' in the end of splashscreen there is a long longer - this is your serial number (Barb42 was right, about the 'help' menu and then 'about photoshop...' smile.gif)

----
rcco

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users