Classic Digital Photography provides wedding photography services in the Phoenix, Arizona Metro area.
Visit us at: www.classicdigitalphotography.com
Our innovative business concept is new and able to provide the bride and groom more coverage and more control of the digital images (digital negatives).
1. We use High Resolution digital cameras.
2. Since we have 2 cameras and 2 photographers, we take a lot of photos. We average about 500-2000+ digital images per wedding.
3. Our wedding packages are very reasonable and affordable.
4. The bride and groom will receive the high-resolution images on CD-Rom or DVD-Rom.
5. The bride and groom can make reprints from the CD-rom or DVD-Rom at their own convenience. We give our customers the rights to make re-prints without any fee.
6. Benefits of having 2 photographers:
A. While one photographer is taking pictures of the bride getting ready, the other will be with the groom, groomsmen and groom’s family taking pictures of them.
B. Multi angles of the event. We are able to get different angles of the ceremony and the reception.
7. We take more photos on every single event. For example, once we line up the entire family portrait, we will take 5-10 pictures with 2 cameras of 1 portrait post. Our cameras can take 5 pictures per second so you will not be spending anymore time. Since we cannot control everyone’s eye contact and blinking, by taking more photos, the more chance that we will get everyone looking the right way and not blinking.
8. We have backup equipment including: cameras with the same high resolution, flashes, tri-pods, memory cards and batteries.
9. We provide on-line proofs for your friends and family to view the photos of the event on-line at their own leisure. The on-line proofs site is protected with username and password.
10. With every package, one or more proof books which contain 200 4” x 6” photos are included.
Phoenix Wedding Photography
No replies to this topic
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users