3 replies to this topic

#1 tonychien

tonychien

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 10:45 AM

Opanda IExif 2.25 is released.

It allow to view detailed Exif/GPS/IPTC data in digital image for local image file, IE or Firefox browser.

You can move mouse over image(file) and right click the image, choice "View Exif/GPS/IPTC with IExif", just OK.

You still can extract all EXIF data and export them as XML or INI text file.

If you are using Nikon D70(s), D50, D2H, D2X, IExif will tell you the total number of shutter release for your digicam in "Maker Note" field.

Enjoy it now!

http://www.opanda.co...exif/index.html

Interface of IExif 2.25:

IExif extension for Firefox:

#2 markgoldstein

markgoldstein

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 11:17 AM

Hi tonychien,

I know that you think Opanda IExif 2.0 is probably the best EXIF viewer in the world, but leaving multiple posts on comments, the forums and USer Reviews sections of this site is not the best way to promote it. What has the Nikon D70 got to do with Opanda?

Why don't you contact me to talk about some proper advertising? biggrin.gif
Mark Goldstein
Editor, PhotographyBLOG

#3 tonychien

tonychien

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 05:28 PM

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif , sorry for several tips on comments. I just want to recommend the free tool to everyone.

I don't know if you are using Nikon D70 or others, you can take a photo with JPEG format, then check the Exif by IExif and you will get the "total number of shutter release for digital camera" in Maker Note field. This is a easy way to check your camera out.

If you're going to write an article to introduce the freeware on your website, I will be thankful. wink.gif

#4 PhotoFamily

PhotoFamily

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:25 AM

D80 Viewing Exif.

1) I see a lot of references to Opanda, are there not other viewers?
2) Will the freeware from Opanda allow viewing the shutter count?
3) I bought a used D80, XP found it, but when plugged in I don't see it's memory, likewise I downloaded the freeware from Opanda and I don't see anything once I load the application.

Not too computer savvy so would appreaciate some hand holding if someone has time please.

Happy holidays. smile.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users