Photo

More On Alienideas

25 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_John Beddows_*

Guest_John Beddows_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:25 AM

Hi Patrick - You don't mention what type of licence you want there being many types. I have a non perpetual licence for 3 years at 25 / user including auto upgrades and free Master Classes. I have 200 odd students and had to predict my usage. I know you can get all types though - what are you looking for?

John

#17 lightingman

lightingman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:31 PM

More spam from this dodgy firm, who are putting spam postings on every photography forum, all from the same 2 computers.

BTW, they don't 'adhere' to the new IQA guidelines' it's the same firm

#18 lightingman

lightingman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:32 PM

This is just another bunch of spam postings from this dodgy firm.

#19 Guest_Denise Richards_*

Guest_Denise Richards_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2005 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (lightingman @ Oct 15 2005, 06:31 PM)
More spam from this dodgy firm, who are putting spam postings on every photography forum, all from the same 2 computers.

BTW, they don't 'adhere' to the new IQA guidelines' it's the same firm

How can the IQA and Alienideas be the same firm - me thinks you're a little miffed they have bought this out before you? - do you have a copy - I do and I'm pleased with it - not over pleased or 'spam happy' pleased - just pleased.

before you go shouting your mouth off come back to us with useful feedback - thats the problem with you Brits - to quick to dump on a good thing - like your Tim Henman :-) let a good thing get out there without back stabbing and petty minds getting in the way.

Denise

#20 donmac

donmac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 08:55 AM

Can I interest you in a dvd called SpammerBaiting. Its absolutely brill. and written by Brits for Brits. Theres a simpler version called SpammerBaiting for Dummys if its too complicated for you Denise aka Digidreams aka AmateurSpammer.

#21 Guest_Denise Richards_*

Guest_Denise Richards_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2005 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (donmac @ Nov 1 2005, 08:55 AM)
Can I interest you in a dvd called SpammerBaiting. Its absolutely brill. and written by Brits for Brits. Theres a simpler version called SpammerBaiting for Dummys if its too complicated for you Denise aka Digidreams aka AmateurSpammer.

Oh do behave - I use this site to share information - if you look you'll see I've been posting for months and months on a variety of subjects you stupid man. - If you feel threatened by Alienideas I suggest you call them on+44 (0)118 9773371 and ask them why they are doing so well and selling thousands - what is your problem - and don't say spamming because, frankly, it bores us!

You have to let go - if you see something good out on the web - what do you do? perhaps you keep it to yourself or perhaps you share it with as many people as possible? - I tend to share and in return I ask questions that get answers - a fair deal - you just moan - how dull is your life if you can't do anything but moan! - enjoy what information is given and perhaps add a useful comment on a thread - have you seen the FocusON DVD Their webpages - if not but a copy or use their free samples and comment when you have something worthwhile to say - if not just keep quiet please!

Denise
Distinctions with the BIPP,MPA, RPS and the Guild

#22 donmac

donmac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 09:46 PM

S'funny. Cant find any other posts by you here. Maybe you used an alias.
Obviously I have no idea who you are, but if you were a regular visitor to Photography Blog, then you would probably know my name. I love photography and enjoy visiting this site on almost a daily basis. What I object to is the pathetic way that software is being spammed here.
Your ranting about the Brits ( and poor Tim Henman) have done nothing to help. In fact your replies seem a bit unhinged to me.
If you have a decent product to sell, do it honestly.
I will not be returning to this discussion again. Suffice to say, the majority of people who visit this site are intelligent enough not to be fooled by this nonsense.

#23 Guest_Guest_Greg_*_*

Guest_Guest_Greg_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2005 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (donmac @ Nov 1 2005, 09:46 PM)
S'funny. Cant find any other posts by you here. Maybe you used an alias.
Obviously I have no idea who you are, but if you were a regular visitor to Photography Blog, then you would probably know my name. I love photography and enjoy visiting this site on almost a daily basis. What I object to is the pathetic way that software is being spammed here.
Your ranting about the Brits ( and poor Tim Henman) have done nothing to help. In fact your replies seem a bit unhinged to me.
If you have a decent product to sell, do it honestly.
I will not be returning to this discussion again. Suffice to say, the majority of people who visit this site are intelligent enough not to be fooled by this nonsense.

WOW! someone is upset! - I'm waiting for my copy and will post a user review if it will stop all this moaning - spammer or not its a product that needs looked at in your own rights - donmac - you may be right, you may be wrong nd that goes for the rest of you a well - but I for one am glad to see a guide that seems to take the best bits of lots of books and digest them into a single 200 odd page pdf with video - who knows - I haven't found anything comparable so it is difficult for me to say if it is the best or not.

If you are spamming - why the 'unhinged' replies? - me thinks someone likes their conspiricy theories

I hope you all find what you want - we're still talking about it so somethings working - I'll be miffed and reporting them to watchdog if it doesn't do what it says! - but the endorsements speak for themselves Alienideas Endorsements

best

greg

biggrin.gif

#24 Guest_Philip Taylor -_*

Guest_Philip Taylor -_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2005 - 04:06 PM

Just posted my own thoughts on this in the software pages - ebay have them starting at 15 a 50% discount if you don't get snipped.

Philip

#25 Los Angeles Photographer

Los Angeles Photographer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 02:25 AM

Ebay sounds like the way to do it

#26 Los Angeles Photographer

Los Angeles Photographer

• Members
  • Pip