#31 Daz22yrs

Daz22yrs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (MCMikey @ Nov 12 2010, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi All,

We've decided to get a few wedding photos printed to canvas and are looking for recommendations. Looking at something around 30-34 inches wide and 20-24 inches high.

Ideally we want to do a collage but I'm happy to do the actual design myself with photoshop. Are printers happy to print photos that themselves are collages? It's hard to tell from the sites.

Looking for some good recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

The canvas we had made was a multi collage that I made myself from our wedding pics. Didn't charge us any extra.

Hope this helps smile.gif

#32 GeorgeLewim

GeorgeLewim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (Douglas Dunbar @ Sep 8 2010, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Canvas Printmaker canvas prints are good. http://www.canvasprintmaker.co.uk

I agree, I think this service is OK!

#33 kepticj

kepticj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:48 PM

Checked out most of the suggestions in the post.
There's a company called canvas amore i use that's cheaper.
Might be an idea for you as i had some collages done for Christmas.

Your photo on canvas

#34 pauling

pauling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:52 AM

Hi,

We have assigned this work to printing agencies as they are expert in this and we can save much of our time. ph34r.gif

Digital Printing London

#35 pauling

pauling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

lol

#36 gaby1973

gaby1973

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:51 AM

Hi,

If your ever in new york. picturepicasso.com offers some great discounts for photo on canvas printing. sign up for the mailing list and you'll see what I mean.

Thx, Gab

#37 watson229

watson229

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:49 AM

hi,
I am looking for a good canvas printer and I am struck with the choice.so thanks for creating this post.I think I get get the solution here.

#38 alesb

alesb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Photography, computers, golf, wildlife and my dogs.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (watson229 @ Feb 8 2012, 06:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi,
I am looking for a good canvas printer and I am struck with the choice.so thanks for creating this post.I think I get get the solution here.

Hi, I run my own canvas printing business and will gladly send you a sample of my work. I have just launched my new website, http://www.yourphotostocanvas.co.uk where you are able to upload your images directly, choose your frame size at the the same time. Have a look.

My prices are reasonable and a typical print ready to hang the moment you receive it is 19.95 for a 30" x 20". A 60" x 38" will be 39.95. The delivery charges are 3.30 up to 46" and unfortunately the 48" inch and above will be 10.95 due to the size factor, but at 50 it is still a good deal. There are no hidden extras at all......plus I have a 100% guaranteed refund policy.

I sell on eBay, Amazon, CQout and Freebids and will be launching another 3 websites in the next few months. You can Google search "your photos to canvas" or "your photos on canvas" and find me on page 1 number 3 or 4 and page 1 at number 8 or 9 at the moment and I have been on page 1 for the last 5 months.

Alessandro laugh.gif

#39 alesb

alesb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (alesb @ Apr 22 2012, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi,

Hi, I run my own canvas printing business and will gladly send you a sample of my work. I have just launched my new website, http://www.yourphotostocanvas.co.uk where you are able to upload your images directly, choose your frame size at the the same time. Have a look.

My prices are reasonable and a typical print ready to hang the moment you receive it is 19.95 for a 30" x 20". A 60" x 38" will be 39.95. The delivery charges are 3.30 up to 46" and unfortunately the 48" inch and above will be 10.95 due to the size factor, but at 50 it is still a good deal. There are no hidden extras at all......plus I have a 100% guaranteed refund policy.

I sell on eBay, Amazon, CQout and Freebids and will be launching another 3 websites in the next few months. You can Google search "your photos to canvas" or "your photos on canvas" and find me on page 1 number 3 or 4 and page 1 at number 8 or 9 at the moment and I have been on page 1 for the last 5 months.

Alessandro laugh.gif

An update on my current situation, I am opening a shop in the Forest Shopping Centre, Bordon, Hampshire on the 9th July 2012. My website (rebuilt) will be up and running in the next few weeks and if anyone is interested in using my services as a wholesaler please get in contact as I have a Excel spreadsheet with wholesale prices I can send out. Email me on abennetti@yourphotostocanvas.co.uk.
I no longer sell on eBay or the other sites as there are too many fly by nights out there now with quality suffering and customers getting a raw deal. The sample canvas is still on offer to see the workmanship and quality of my work plus I now giclee all my prints as a standard.

Ciao,

Alessandro
I treat my customers like I would like to be treated, with respect.

#40 alesb

alesb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (alesb @ Jul 4 2012, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (alesb @ Apr 22 2012, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi,

Alessandro laugh.gif

An update on my current situation, I am opening a shop in the Forest Shopping Centre, Bordon, Hampshire on the 9th July 2012. My website (rebuilt) will be up and running in the next few weeks and if anyone is interested in using my services as a wholesaler please get in contact as I have a Excel spreadsheet with wholesale prices I can send out. Email me on abennetti@yourphotostocanvas.co.uk.
I no longer sell on eBay or the other sites as there are too many fly by nights out there now with quality suffering and customers getting a raw deal. The sample canvas is still on offer to see the workmanship and quality of my work plus I now giclee all my prints as a standard.

Ciao,

Alessandro

Update on equipment: I have purchased a new Epson Stylus Pro 44" and will be investing in a Mutoh 64" in the coming months.
I treat my customers like I would like to be treated, with respect.

#41 Daniel C

Daniel C

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

Hi there

I own a canvas print company in Kent, that will supply you with superb quality canvas prints at top prices if that helps ?

Please visit us at
my photo on canvas

All the best with your search

Dan
I love canvas printing ! My Photo On Canvas

#42 jimicorbet

jimicorbet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

It is for all these reasons, the Epson canvas done a good job, and has been doing well, as long as the amateur market segments continue to buy Epson printer amateur printmaking. Therefore, it is necessary Epson always release is applicable and versatile this type of less sophisticated amateur user market canvas.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users