Photo

Photography Network & News Service

1 reply to this topic

#1 Buy-n-Shoot.com

Buy-n-Shoot.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Photography!<br>Australian Rules Football<br>Sci-fi / Scary / Thriller Movies<br>The Pub!

Posted 12 March 2004 - 08:31 AM

Buy-n-Shoot.com

All are welcome to visit Buy-n-Shoot.com, Australia's best value network & news service for the photographic industry. View the latest camera & product reviews or search for photographers, digital cameras, camera stores, digital / photo labs, camera clubs, plus 100's of 'used' cameras / computers & darkroom equipment classifieds. ...Also, join the free e-newsletter 'e.SHOOT'.

e.SHOOT is a free photography e-newsletter. Produced once a month, it publishes the latest news from affiliated companies regarding cameras, products & services and delivers links to featured photography sites and DIY improvement websites. Furthermore, there are regular free entry competitions (give-aways include digital cameras, movie tickets, photo paper, books, magazines and loads of free film) which are generally launched through the e-newsletter...

So visit today, sign up for the free newsletter and let us know what your thoughts are of the site.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Buy-n-Shoot.com

#2 SEALIGHT

SEALIGHT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Digital Photography<br>Nikon d100 , olympus 765, Adobe css,dreamweaver mx2004

Posted 07 April 2004 - 06:47 AM

http://www.wallpaperwall.com This is my site.

I enjoy digital photography. After years of using film/slide I will probably never go back. Love my Nikon D-100. The photos on this site are give aways--so feel free to use them.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users