Free Photobook Software

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_RFE_*

Guest_RFE_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2005 - 08:47 AM

Hi everyone

http://www.fotobook.co.uk is providing really easy to use free software for creating personal photobooks. I've received my first photobook back and I'm delighted with the result. I thought it might be of interest to other people. Getting a professionaly bound book back with all my images was so exciting. Has anyone elce had a go?

Cheers

RFE biggrin.gif

#2 Guest_larrylamb_*

Guest_larrylamb_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2005 - 01:54 PM

FotoInsight is doing a hardbound photobook (A4, 26 pages), easy to use and you don't need any software. See FotoInsight.co.uk. It works just like their photo calendar printing and printed greeting cards, where you upload the images and then have controls to do some editing.

LL

QUOTE (RFE @ Nov 9 2005, 08:47 AM)
Hi everyone

fotobook is providing really easy to use free software for creating personal photobooks. I've received my first photobook back and I'm delighted with the result. I thought it might be of interest to other people. Getting a professionaly bound book back with all my images was so exciting. Has anyone elce had a go?

Cheers

RFE  biggrin.gif

#3 rickpfe

rickpfe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 01:14 PM

I've been using fotobook for a while now and have been delighted with the results. I have just downloaded their new version which has some fantastic new features.

I would highly recommend giving it a go.

Altogether a TOP product

biggrin.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users