I'm new by the way... and already editing.
I'm desperately looking forward for the best or at least close to the best DSRL camera that can shoot video with ALL the following specs:
- AROUND 10 MP (megapixels, not critically important)
- 480P, 720P, 1080P
- 24, 25, 30, 50, 60 FPS
- POP UP FLASH
- MANUAL EXPOSURE WHILE SHOOTING
- MANUAL FOCUS WHILE SHOOTING (and GREAT autofocus)
- MANUAL ZOOM WHILE SHOOTING (and motorized if possible but this is kind of hard in a DSRL nowadays I think)
- GREAT ZOOM RANGE (specially for low depht of field takes and shots)
- HDMI INPUT (mini or normal)
- MICROPHONE INPUT (for external microphones; jack)
The problem is that I really don't want to spend a lot of money. Already read about the 5D MARK II and other but they're way too expensive.
Is there a DSRL (or even non-DSRL) budget camera I can get for let's say around $500 that features all the mentioned?
I really need professional cinematic video and photography and I'm frustrated because I read about the amazing Sony A33 and A55 but they both lack one of the most important features: MANUAL EXPOSURE WHILE SHOOTING.
I read about the non-DSRL HS20 (Fuji) too but most of the people out there say its video quality is really lame and sound isn't worthy at all.
I know I should go for a camcorder but I don't have enough money for those and I need to take good still pictures too, need to kill two birds with one shot. Any help? Please! I don't know what to do, I'm going kind of nuts.
Thanks a lot!
Osric EnpattMember Since 19 Aug 2011
Offline Last Active Aug 27 2011 04:28 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 559
- Member Title Newbie
- Age 24 years old
- Birthday March 2, 1990
- Website URL http://www.youtube.com/pichicatero
Osric Enpatt hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show